100% Orange Juice! (100%おれんじじゅーすっ!) is a single player and multiplayer video game developed by Fruitbat Factory.and published by
100% Orange Juice! was released in Japan on August 14th 2009 at Comiket 76 and was the seventh game developed by Orange_Juice. It is the first digital board game created by the developer, and while remaining an unknown in Japan, the game garnered a wider audience after its international release on PC on September 10th, 2013, and subsequently on Steam on May 16th, 2014.
The game itself is centered around developer Orange_Juice's all-star cast, including characters from Acceleration of Suguri, Flying Red Barrel ~The Diary of a Little Aviator~ , Sora, QP Shooting, and Alicianrone. Likewise, the game takes place on multiple boards based on locations across the games, including new ones based around its own story.
On December 19th, 2016, a physical (hard copy) version of the game was also made available at DLCs at the time of the copy's release, a two sided cover that doubles as a mini poster, four pin badges, and two post cards.. The hard copy features a collectible package with the game, the eight
Throughout the game's life, there have been a total of over 20 additional story campaigns released through either DLC or events, each one featuring cutscenes and artwork of the various characters of the OJ series. As of the Bounty Hunters event, 100% Orange Juice!'s storyline has entered Season 2, also referred to as Part 2.
While the tale is a bit different in each character's campaign, the general story is the same. At some point in time, a young man named is awakened by a strange being called , who immediately swipes his wallet and tells him the only way to get it back is through a game of dice. Upon her defeat, however, Poppo flees and enters another world. From this point, the details of Kai's adventure vary:
- At some point in time, Poppo enters the world of Christmas Shooting. Kai meets and her presents are stolen by Poppo, causing her to join him.
- At another point in time, Kai meets who decides to join his party as she thinks he is playing tag, which looks fun.
- Further in the story, Poppo flees to the world of QP Shooting where the party bumps in to . Poppo ends up stealing QP's pudding which causes her to join Kai's group.
- Later in the story, Poppo flees to the world of Flying Red Barrel where the party bumps in to . Poppo ends up stealing Marc's rocket which causes her to join Kai's group as well.
- At the near end of their journey, the group meets who decides to play dice with them, and joins the party.
In the final chapter, Kai and his party meet the self-proclaimed Magical: The greatest ruler of darkness, mother of all characters, and creator of the world. However, the team is immediately disappointed that Tomomo is the final boss and show pity, rather than intimidation. The group is not fazed by Tomomo's claims, QP thinks she is a megalomaniac that lacks charisma, Marc thinks she is not frightening at all and expected something much more intimidating, Suguri only agrees to play along because of Tomomo's effort, and Tomomo is embarrassed to find that they think she is just cosplaying. Never the less, she reveals that the whole incident has been part of her plan. She provided Kai with his protagonist's privilege and sent her creation, Poppo, to start his journey, knowing that along the way he would gather a party to bring to her. Tomomo created the world itself to bring people together for the sole intention have a huge battle and to have people meet her at the end. In this way, she could be the final boss of the game to win attention, make herself stand out, and become more popular than Kai. She also reveals that she designed Kai as a typical male protagonist that lacks individuality and created all of the characters as recreations of the most powerful people from other worlds. After she loses in spite of her cheating, she reveals that she did everything because she wanted to make friends with everyone. Upon learning this, the rest of the cast agree to be her friend, and to spend their time in this world playing games together and having fun.
After this, Tomomo's world is mainly used to play light-hearted games of dice, with Tomomo creating more characters from the various OJ worlds over time. There are a number of minor conflicts that take place among the various characters, but they are usually resolved quickly. However, real trouble starts during the campaigns of the Minions of the Master and Master of the Minions events (which have since been incorporated into the base game).
A number of powerful creatures suddenly start appearing and causing destruction throughout Tomomo's world. QP, Suguri, Marc, and decide to team up to help stop the threat, while trying to figure out where they came from. After fighting their way through the various Bosses and finding Tomomo, it is revealed that she was not the one who created the giants. Rather, it was the Magical Devil , the one who gave Tomomo her powers by turning her into a magical girl. Proclaiming herself as Tomomo's mama, she had infiltrated her world and started causing havoc, saying that board gaming is a boring purpose for a world. She then combines her giants into the powerful abomination . The group, now joined by Tomomo, defeats RoPoChi and confronts Mio. However, when they attempt to fight her in a board game, Mio manipulates her stats to give herself 9999 HP, making her seemingly unbeatable. Just when everything seems hopeless, the protagonist Kai appears, along with Poppo. Kai tells Mio that since 100% Orange Juice! has reached one million downloads, that means that dice have been rolled over one million times. With everyone using their powers as protagonists, they call upon the power of those dice to deal over one million damage to Mio, defeating her. In the end, Mio reveals that she did everything because she wanted to make friends with Tomomo, and was upset that Tomomo was having fun without her. In one final act of malice, Mio unleashes her remaining power upon Tomomo's world, engulfing everything in a bright light.
100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's
all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together
with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch
of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that
will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the
100% Orange Juice! takes place in numerous locations set across other games from developer Orange_Juice. As Tomomo mainly created the world based on heroes from other worlds, the game does have its own locations, however, most are either directly from one of the previous games, or inspired by them.
Each board itself is unique, featuring a variety of complications to complicate the boards traversal. Boards come in all shapes and sizes ranging anywhere from 36 panels to 80+ panels, including dual-direction and mono-direction boards. Boards also feature a variety of panels that deal punishment, reward, opportunity, and confusion to every player. In total, there are over 20 boards for the characters to have dice battles in the game.
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
Unlike the original Japanese version, the Steam version has a bit more additional features.
- Automatic Patches/Updates
- Special Events
- Trading Cards
- Profile Backgrounds
- Steam Cloud Saving
- Downloadable Content (DLC)
- HD-resolution graphics and widescreen presentation
- Steam Workshop
|OS||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (DirectX 9.0c or above)|
|CPU||Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher|
|RAM||1024MB or more|
|Graphics||Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more|
|Sound||DirectSound compatible sound cards|
|Players||1 player Single Player, up to 4 players Multiplayer over network|
- System requirements are only for reference. Actual performance may vary.
Official Add Ons
36 add-ons have been released for 100% Orange Juice!. These include 22 character packs, 3 card packs, 6 bonus characters awarded for owning other Orange_Juice games, and 1 music pack featuring original music from the game.
- Syura & Nanako Character Pack
- Bonus Character - QP (Dangerous)
- Saki & Kyousuke Character Pack
- Mixed Booster Pack
- Krila & Kae Character Pack
- Alte & Kyoko Character Pack
- Bonus Character - Marie Poppo (Mixed)
- Sham & Sherry Character Pack
- Bonus Character - Sora (Military)
- Breaker Pack
- Acceleration Pack
- Bonus Character - Aru (Scramble)
- Nath & Tomato+Mimyuu Character Pack
- Suguri & Hime Winter Costumes
- Kiriko & NoName Character Pack
- Starter Character Voice Pack
- Witch Pack
- Core Voice Pack 1
- Yuki & Tomomo Renewal Pack
- Core Voice Pack 2
- Bonus Character - Suguri (Ver.2)
- Tsih & Tequila Character Pack
- Mei & Natsumi Character Pack
- Toy Store Pack
- Iru & Mira Character Pack
- Sora & Sham (Cuties) Character Pack
- Character Song Pack: Ultimate Weapon Girl
- Yuuki & Islay Character Pack
- Pudding Pack
- Old Guardian Pack
- Wanderer Pack
- Bonus Character - Marc (Pilot)
- Alicianrone & Teotoratta Character Pack
- Arnelle & Maynie Character Pack
- Chris & Kyupita Character Pack
- Halena & Cook Character Pack
- Railway Runners Pack
|100% Orange Juice Gameplay Trailer|
|100% Orange Juice Official Trailer Extended Version|
|100% Orange Juice Official Character Trailer|
|100% Orange Juice - Starter Character Voice Pack Demo|
|100% Orange Juice - Fernet Voice Trailer|
|100% Orange Juice - Poppo Voice Trailer|
- 100% Orange Juice! was originally on Steam Greenlight before being added as a full game on Steam. It was posted to Greenlight on the same day as its official international release.