Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Alte
- The Norma level 2 instead of the usual 3. works very well with Alte's Hyper as the player will be able to start using her Hyper at
- Landing on panels should take priority for Alte if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and are relatively essential as Alte is based around her Hyper, thus the player should try to use any method to find it.
- Since drawing and hoarding Hyper cards takes priority, can usually be discarded easily. However, it's a nuisance to less card-reliant characters and can help stall the game to allow Alte more time to set up.
- If most opponent players have lost their stars on panels and the player in the lead, it can be beneficial for the player to use on to essentially erase the stars lost from the game, leaving Alte far ahead of the other players.
- The player should never use up all their cards, for the intimidation factor from Alte's Hyper. The more cards the player is holding, the better. If the player has 0 cards in their hand, then it clear they don't have a Hyper and Bully characters will resume the pressure they were giving Alte at Norma 1 and 2.
- Generally, the player shouldn't prioritize get the ATK bonus from using Alte's Hyper. Just the fact that it saves the player stars stars and/or makes the opponent lose theirs is already too valuable for maintaining the lead or slowing down the one who's closer to winning.
- can be used in combination with to K.O. a player and destroy half of their stars from anywhere on the field. While this combo is extremely potent in the late game, it can also be used anytime Alte is at low HP and would rather impede a high-attack character (that would reliably K.O. her in a fight) rather than risk wasting hypers on Encounter panels and low-attack characters.
- Playing Against Alte
- Aggressive player's should focus on KO'ing Alte before she reaches Norma level 3, to effectively prevent her from using her Hyper.
- Cards such as , , and can easily rob Alte of her Hyper, thus removing her threatening source of power.
- Cards such as and make excellent counters to as one ends the battle, and the other doesn't deal damage, thus not triggering the Hyper.
- can also be used to circumvent and KO Alte by preventing the player from activating the Hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]