- Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of cards owned by you that are currently on the field, up to your current level.
Arthur is a character with a relatively bulky statspread of 0 ATK, -1 DEF, -1 EVD, and 7 HP. He is also one of the most powerful characters in the game. The reason Arthur is considered to be so powerful is the fact that his hyper gives him extremely powerful passive star gain, is difficult to shut down with traps, and his bulky stats makes him a lot harder to kill than it seems. If Arthur gets his hyper early, he is likely to snowball the game with unbeatable star gain if he is unable to be fought, or if traps cant be placed on them before he gets massive profit off of his shops. Another thing is that while Arthur can get extra star gain up to 5 shops, he really only needs 3 up in order to far surpass everyone's star gain. Unlike, Arthur is not likely to be shut down from cards like and since his hyper should be used as soon as soon as he gets it, and it can be used before those cards can. Arthur's 0 ATK also makes him scarier than Poppo since when people fight him, he is likely to get at least one high roll to either KO or scare off his opponent. His weaknesses can be made up for by bringing cards like , , , and since Serious Battle and Reverse Attribute Field only buffs Arthur's stats while generally nerfing his opponents, and the healing cards heal off any damage that he takes since -1 DEF means that Arthur takes a lot of damage in most battles.
Arthur should always just focus on his gameplan, which is to go onto card panels to get hyper, and then focus on getting stars and avoiding combat. Arthur should avoid placing his shops on homes, because the increased risk of someone placing a trap on it is not worth the stars that he gets from someone stepping on it. Arthur can also win a game from using just one hyper giving him 3 shops, so using hyper again if he has good cards is not worth it. Following those basic steps almost guarantees good results with Arthur, although bad luck can cause him to lose games horribly at times.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if is owned.
- +Amazing field control and star gain when Rbit Hobby Shop is used to its fullest.
- +Rbit Hobby Shop chips away at opponent's stars.
- +Second highest HP stat in the game, tying with & .
- +Amazing star gain makes his 6 REC almost a non-factor for him
- +Getting hyper early causes him to have a massive snowball effect that is really hard to stop, especially on large maps like Beginner Town
- -Extremely reliant on card draws, especially getting hyper early
- -Negative DEF and EVD, leaving him vulnerable to attackers.
- -Branch Expansion Strategy overwrites the cards in the hand, limiting other potential strategies.
- -Rbit Hobby Shop gives opponents additional card draws.
Arthur has two Hypers, one of which will generate copies of the other.
This card has varying effects depending on which player triggers it.
- When this card is triggered by an opponent, the player who set the trap will steal stars from the affected unit equal to 1x the norma level of the player. In addition, the affected unit will draw a card from the center deck.
- When this card is triggered by the player who set it, it will have no effect.
Arthur's Hyper is his main, if not only, form of strategic play. Branch Expansion Strategy turns his entire hand into Rbit Hobby Shop, which can then be placed around the board. However, unlike a normal trap, this one does not disappear after being triggered, instead remaining on the board unless it is replaced or destroyed.
Much like when playingEffectively, the trap forces players who trigger it to pay Arthur to draw a card. While the amount of stars stolen per trigger may seem rather minuscule at first, it only increases as the game goes on and Arthur gains more Levels and places more and more Shops, as the function of the Hobby Shops work in direct conjuncture with Arthur's passive. In late game, it can be dangerously effective at preventing other players from achieving Normas. , it is advised that the player wait to use the Hyper until they have a full hand, to maximize the amount of Shops. When playing as Arthur, the amount of stars gained are directly correlated to the number of Shops on the field, so Arthur should focus on setting as many Shops as possible, ideally starting with panels to ensure that no other player can Norma without payment. If you're going to be forced to discard as a result of the field event, or cards like that force you to draw cards, one should place a Shop regardless of one's current panel.
- Playing As Arthur
- Healing cards like and are extremely good on Arthur since he has good bulk, but is prone to taking a lot of damage from hits
- and work really well with Arthur's stats since he has high HP, and no positive stat.
- is a great card to bring since it allows Arthur to move his shops after someone has landed on it in order to prevent it from being destroyed by a trap
- synergizes with Arthur's shops since it can be stepped on multiple times. However, he finds this card to not be too helpful since his star gen is much better than most characters if he has shops up.
- Card draw cards like and are good ways to either get Arthur's hyper, or to get cards that allow him to survive longer.
- Playing Against Arthur
- Level 1 traps like and are the best way of preventing Arthur from snowballing the game before he profits too much from getting his hyper early. is the best level 1 trap to bring since if he lands on it, he will lose a card that could be useful to him.
- and can remove cards that Arthur needs, including his hyper if he wasn't able to draw it before someone else got to norma 3.
- is a decent way of being able to use or before norma 3 in order to stop Arthur's snowball.
- Playing a character with high ATK like or can make it easy to KO Arthur if he doesn't have any of his defensive cards.
- Cards that boost ATK like and are good ways of securing the KO on Arthur.
- While this card is almost always suboptimal to bring, can end up causing Arthur's massive star gain to go to someone else.
- While , , and seem like they would do well against Arthur, the threat of him getting his hyper early means that the level 1 traps should always be taken over these.
- Another card that seemingly counters Arthur, is a terrible card to bring because by the time it can be played against him, he has most likely profited greatly off of his hyper, and the 50 star cost will most likely cause the user to lose the game.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Working Dad||Play 10 games as Arthur.|
|Welcome to the Toy Store||As Arthur, set up 10 shops in 1 game.|
|Record Sales||As Arthur, receive payments at least 15 times in 1 game.|
|▶️||What will I get?||どうでる？|
|▶️||Off I go.||いくか|
|▶️||Give me a good one.||たのむぞ|
|Using a Card||▶️||I'll just use this one.||遠慮なく使わせてもらう|
|▶️||It's time to play a card.||カードの出番だ|
|▶️||I'll turn the tables.||状況を変える|
|▶️||I'm using this.||使うぞ|
|Placing Trap||▶️||It's trap time.||罠だ|
|▶️||I'm setting this here.||仕掛けるか|
|▶️||I guess this is a good spot.||この辺りか|
|▶️||Here, a trap.||トラップだ|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I know it's childish if I do this, but...||大人気はないが…|
|▶️||There won't even be a bone left to bury.||骨も残さん|
|▶️||I'll smash you down.||倒すぞ|
|▶️||Let me finish you off.||やらせてもらう|
|Branch Expansion Strategy||▶️||For the future of my toy store!||玩具屋の未来のために！|
|▶️||I can't waste my time sleeping.||寝ていられるか|
|▶️||I'll make up for lost time.||遅れは取り戻すぞ|
|▶️||I'm disappointed in myself.||情けない|
|▶️||Age is taking its toll on me.||歳は取りたくないもんだな|
|▶️||I'll crush you!||砕く！|
|▶️||The wounds are gone.||傷が癒えた|
|▶️||Okay, I can keep going.||よし、まだいけるな|
|▶️||The game goes on!||まだここからだ|
|▶️||Where am I going?||どこへ…|
|▶️||Where am I?||ここは|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||I feel miserable.||情けないもんだ|
|▶️||I could've done better.||こんなところで|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||Fight me!||仕掛ける！|
|▶️||Let's get the job done.||一仕事だ|
|▶️||Are you opposing me?||お前は敵か|
|▶️||Are you ready to get beaten?||覚悟はできているか|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Out of my way!||邪魔をするな！|
|▶️||I guess fighting is the only choice.||争いは避けられんか|
|▶️||Whatever happens, don't blame me.||どうなっても知らんぞ|
|▶️||You're paying the price for this.||痛い目を見せてやろう|
|▶️||You're going down.||落ちろ|
|Heavy Damage||▶️||What the?||なんだと|
|▶️||You're better than I thought.||ここまでとは|
|Evading||▶️||It won't reach me.||当たるものかよ|
|▶️||Not good enough.||生ぬるいな|
|▶️||Where did you aim at?||どこを狙っている|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||I must win.||俺は勝たねばならんのだ|
|▶️||I can't afford to lose.||負ける訳にはいかん|
|▶️||You can sleep down there.||そこで這いつくばっていろ|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Not like this...||この程度で…|
|▶️||Son of a...||おのれ…|
|▶️||You've gotta be kidding me...||ふざけるな…|
|▶️||I have to get myself more of these.||稼がねばならんのだ|
|▶️||Gimme much more.||よこせ|
|▶️||I need to gather more of these.||もっと集めねば|
|Drop Panel||▶️||I can't afford to lose any of these.||失うわけには|
|▶️||They dropped out of my hands.||こぼれ落ちるか|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||Oh shoot!||罠だと|
|▶️||Someone got me.||やられた|
|▶️||A trap, huh.||トラップか|
|▶️||Something just happened.||何が起きた|
|Boss Panel||▶️||That guy looks hard to beat.||骨が折れそうだ|
|▶️||Let the grown up handle this.||大人が頑張らねばな|
|▶️||This is going to be challenging.||やりがいがありそうだ|
|▶️||Here comes a big guy.||大物の登場か|
|Star Norma||▶️||I'll go for stars.||星を集める|
|▶️||I choose to get stars.||スターを得る方だ|
|▶️||Anyway, I'll gather these.||何はともあれ、こいつを集めないとな|
|▶️||What I need is stars.||俺にはスターが必要だ|
|Wins Norma||▶️||Looks like I need to get some people out of my way.||邪魔者が多いようだ、消すか|
|▶️||I'll knock everyone down.||力でねじ伏せる|
|▶️||I'll beat every last one of my opponents.||敵は倒し尽くす|
|▶️||I'm gonna defeat all of you.||敵を消す|
|Selecting Character||▶️||Arthur here.||アーサーだ|
|▶️||For the future's sake.||未来のために|
|▶️||I'll get my hands on victory.||勝利をこの手に|
|▶️||Let's do this together.||共に行くか|
|Starting Game||▶️||So it's begun.||始まったか|
|▶️||It's time to work.||仕事の時間だ|
|▶️||All right, let's go.||よし、行くぞ|
|Winning Game||▶️||Seems like I won.||俺の勝ちか|
|▶️||Hmph, that was easy.||ふん、こんなものか|
|▶️||This marks another step toward my brilliant future.||未来への一歩だ|
|▶️||I guess I should open the store now.||さて、店を開けるか|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||We've got good stuff in stock.||良いもの入荷したぞ|
|▶️||It's a new product.||新商品だ|
|▶️||This is a good item.||こいつは良い物だぞ|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||OKだ|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Sure...||ああ…|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||No.||いや|
|Star Treasure||▶️||You're in luck.||運のいいヤツだ|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's go.||さぁ行こう|
|▶️||Rolling the dice.||サイコロだ|
|▶️||Here we go.||行くぞ|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Oh, it's you.||お前か|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Hmph...||ふん…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||Great job.||やるじゃないか|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Oh crap.||なんてこった|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Not that I do this oftentimes.||珍しいもんだな|
|▶️||I'm gonna borrow this.||借りるぞ|
|▶️||Let me use this.||使わせろ|
|▶️||I like this.||こいつは良い物だ|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Aru (any) (attacking)||▶️||Santa...||サンタ…|
|Vs. Aru (any) (defending)||▶️||It's you, huh...||お前か…|
|Defeat Aru (any)||▶️||Looks like I'm the winner this time.||今度は俺の勝ちのようだな|
|KO'd by Aru (any)||▶️||I thought I might lose.||やはり敵わんか|
|Vs. Nico (attacking)||▶️||Nico.||ニコ|
|Vs. Nico (defending)||▶️||Are you going through a rebellious phase now?||反抗期か？|
|Defeat Nico||▶️||Be a good girl and stay put, okay?||おとなしくしていろ|
|KO'd by Nico||▶️||Ugh, you have grown up.||くっ、でかくなったな|
|Vs. Poppo (regular) (attacking)||▶️||Is that a plush... I guess not?||ぬいぐるみ…ではないのか？|
|Rbit Hobby Shop||▶️||Now, it's business time.||さて、商売の時間だ|
|Be on Mimyuu's panel without fighting||▶️||Little girl, do you like toys?||お嬢ちゃん、玩具は好きかい？|
|Be on Nico's panel without fighting||▶️||Why... are you here...?||何故…お前がここに…|
|▶️||It's about the time for that event.||そろそろあの時期か|
|▶️||It's the best time of year for my business.||書き入れ時だ|
|▶️||Today's going to be a very busy day.||今日は忙しくなるぞ|
|Christmas Eve Home Screen||▶️||All right, I'm going to go help deliver gifts.||さて、プレゼント配りの手伝いに行くか|
|Vs. Mimyuu (attacking)||▶️||Little girl, we have a lot of toys at our store.||お嬢ちゃん、玩具を買うならウチでどうだい|
|Vs. Mimyuu (defending)||▶️||Oh, did our toys call to you, little girl?||おっと、玩具に釣られたかいお嬢ちゃん|
|Defeat Mimyuu||▶️||Come and buy at Rbit hobby shop.||ホビーショップUSAをよろしくな|
|KO'd by Mimyuu||▶️||Ugh... I'll get you a 30% discount voucher.||く… 3割引のサービス券をやろう|
|▶️||You want to play here?||遊んでいくか？|
|▶️||Well, that's the way it is.||まぁ、そんなもんだろう|
|Rare Prize||▶️||That's pretty good.||ほう、そこそこだな|
|Pity Reward||▶️||Cheer up. This is a special one-time thing. Take good care of it.||そう嘆くな。今回だけ特別にサービスしてやる。大切にしろよ。|
|▶️||Boy, are you out of luck. Here, take it.||まったく、仕方がないやつだ。ほれ、持っていけ。|
|Super Rare Prize||▶️||Wh-what the...||な…なんだと…|
|▶️||You're crazy lucky.||恐ろしい強運だな|
|Christmas Home Screen||▶️||Happy Christmas!||ハッピークリスマス|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Arthur appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , and .
- Arthur is 's father.
- Arthur has red eyes. 
- Arthur uses his design from the game QP Shooting - Dangerous!!, rather than his design from the original Christmas Shooting.
Update History[edit source]
- Christmas Shooting
- 200% Mixed Juice!