Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Arthur
- Healing cards like and are extremely good on Arthur since he has good bulk, but is prone to taking a lot of damage from hits
- and work really well with Arthur's stats since he has high HP, and no positive stat.
- is a great card to bring since it allows Arthur to move his shops after someone has landed on it in order to prevent it from being destroyed by a trap
- synergizes with Arthur's shops since it can be stepped on multiple times. However, he finds this card to not be too helpful since his star gen is much better than most characters if he has shops up.
- Card draw cards like and are good ways to either get Arthur's hyper, or to get cards that allow him to survive longer.
- Playing Against Arthur
- Level 1 traps like and are the best way of preventing Arthur from snowballing the game before he profits too much from getting his hyper early. is the best level 1 trap to bring since if he lands on it, he will lose a card that could be useful to him.
- and can remove cards that Arthur needs, including his hyper if he wasn't able to draw it before someone else got to norma 3.
- is a decent way of being able to use or before norma 3 in order to stop Arthur's snowball.
- Playing a character with high ATK like or can make it easy to KO Arthur if he doesn't have any of his defensive cards.
- Cards that boost ATK like and are good ways of securing the KO on Arthur.
- While this card is almost always suboptimal to bring, can end up causing Arthur's massive star gain to go to someone else.
- While , , and seem like they would do well against Arthur, the threat of him getting his hyper early means that the level 1 traps should always be taken over these.
- Another card that seemingly counters Arthur, is a terrible card to bring because by the time it can be played against him, he has most likely profited greatly off of his hyper, and the 50 star cost will most likely cause the user to lose the game.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]