Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Aru
- Cards such as and have discard effects that can quickly empty opponent's hands and thus increase the rewards of Aru's Hyper.
- Cards that help Aru travel faster such as or can help Aru avoid confrontation with other players.
- and are both cheap to use and low level cards which make them ideal choices to keep Aru alive in combat.
- Aru decks should generally contain low level and inexpensive cards with few limitation to encourage opponents to use their cards thus emptying their hands in the process.
- Playing Against Aru
- With Aru's decreased defense stat and sole reliance on her evasion, most battle cards are the best counters to Aru as they will not improve her combat ability much and will help the player KO her if she rolls poorly.
- is a particularly strong counter to as it fills almost all players' hands, rendering the Hyper ineffective. Likewise, the card can also cause Aru to loose a large amount of stars as she can hold a maximum of 4 cards instead of the usual 3.
- is a good card choice as it is helpful to the player and relatively pointless for Aru, as she will often only get to use her hyper once per game.
- can also be a very effective counter to , as it can trigger the Hypers activation at disadvantageous time for the player.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]