- Can hold 4 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
Aru (Scramble) is the counterpart to, sporting the same stats and the passive of being able to hold 4 cards. As such, she fills the same role of being a star-collector while avoiding combat. She possesses a +2 EVD stat together with and , allowing her to avert most damage. She also has the ability to hold 4 cards, which gives her more possibilities to not be KOed by enemy encounters. Finally, her Hyper is a considerable idle star gaining method which increases throughout the game, while also giving her some security against combat-heavy characters if luck plays on the player's side.
Her main disadvantage is her low combat stats other than Evade. Due to a low ATK stat, Aru (Scramble) will most of the time retaliate with low damage, and a low DEF stat makes her more vulnerable against high attack rolls. Having a high EVD stat will incite players to evade, but a failed roll will cause high damage or a KO. Rounding off, despite her hyper being a very good star gaining method, it forces Aru (Scramble) to give away cards that can otherwise help her survive, or cards that will benefit her enemies.
- + Tied for the second highest EVD stat with , , , and
- + Hyper can be used to prevent player encounters
- + Hyper helps her accumulate stars through the game
- + Good HP to potentially survive in case defense is preferred
- + Passive allows her to hold 4 cards
- - Low ATK and DEF makes her a target for other players
- - Reliant on EVD success
- - Hyper requires high level cards in the deck to be the most efficient
- - Unreliable Hyper passive
- - Hyper requires you to level up to start giving noticeable benefits
- - Hyper can give away important cards that can hurt her survivability.