Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Aru (Scramble)
- Battles should be avoided, and getting must be top priority.
- Her Hyper can help her elude combat and escape from a battle against another player.
- If you have enough stars, you can drop your hyper by using it to start gathering defensive cards like , or to prevent being KO'd.
- High-level cards that don't affect combat like , or will give her a great amount stars if the player has a hyper on hand.
- Unlike her counterpart, and the Charity event are helpful to have in the game, as they will give Aru (Scramble) cards to give away.
- Playing Against Aru (Scramble)
- Just like normal Aru, she's not meant for combat, and as such attacking her will often lead to the adversary dealing great damage or a KO. However, Aru (Scramble) has a great Evade stat, which should be taken in account when fighting her with a low ATK stat.
- Cards that force her to drop or scramble her hand, such as and , will slow her down and make her fall behind.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]