This page is about the Boss version of Big Poppo. For details on the Co-op Mode version, see the respective Co-op Boss pages.
Big Poppo is a character that appears BOTH on Boss panels in Normal Mode, and also as a minion spawned by Co-op Mode. Care should be taken not to confuse the two when going for unlocks.and in
Summoning Big Poppo
Big Poppo is a rare boss, featuring a much stronger version of Poppo that does not appear under normal match circumstances. While the boss version was introduced for the Poppo Event, the event is not required to summon her to the board as long as the player has the appropriate cosmetics. In order to summon Big Poppo to the field, at least 1 player needs to play asand wear a Poppo Event cosmetic. This includes:
- Rad Poppo color
- Dapper Poppo color
- Cyborg Poppo color
- Tuxedo Poppo color
- Devourer Poppo Costume
- Idol Poppo accessory
Each player that is using Poppo and wearing at least one of these cosmetics, will increase the odds of Big Poppo appearing as the boss (instead of the normal default boss) during theevent by +25%.
- Defeating Big Poppo as any character will unlock the Big, Bigger, Po achievement.
- Defeating Big Poppo as Cyborg Poppo color. will unlock the
Achievement and Cosmetic StrategyIf the player is hunting for the achievement or color pack, they could use 1 of 2 strategies to easily accomplish the task. The first strategy is to bring 4 players as Poppo in one of the above-listed cosmetics for a 100% chance of Big Poppo spawning. The player can then respawn Big Poppo multiple times by having each of the players bringing a copy of in their deck. The second strategy is to only bring 3 Poppos in for a 75% chance and have 1 player as . The NoName player can then use to respawn Big Poppo and all players can pack Oh My Friend to make it even easier to respawn Big Poppo. Fortunately, Big Poppo is not difficult to defeat and given the easy ability to respawn her, neither the color nor achievement is hard to unlock.
- While Big Poppo is not a playable character, Poppo can obtain the Cyborg Poppo color, making her look like a smaller version of Big Poppo.
- The Normal Mode version of Big Poppo does not possess a unit card. The unit card used on this page was designed by wiki staff for display purposes.
- Big Poppo was originally announced as an April Fools joke, before being officially added to the game more than a year later.