This category contains the pages and subcategories that are essential for daily Wiki operations.
Most of this category's subcategories contain pages that have been flagged as needing attention, typically by adding one of the Wiki's notice templates to the page. Typical reasons for a page to need attention include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changes have been suggested that should be discussed first or are under discussion.
- The page has flaws that need addressing by an editor with the knowledge or skills to help.
- The action the page needs requires special rights.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- Disambiguations (24 P)
- File duplicate exceptions (108 F)
- Hidden categories (3 C)
- Images needing improvement (26 F)
- Modules (3 P)
- Unattributed files (3 F)