|Chaos of the Sweet Gods|
- “O-hohoho, let us dance the night away!”
With both Breaker campaigns completed, it's time to face some of this world's strongest beings in one final conflict.
There is no character selected by default for this episode. The match is played on the Starship board, with the field event in effect. The opponents for this episode are , , and .
- Completing this episode on any difficulty unlocks the Starship board.
- This episode has a special unlock that can only be completed under certain conditions. It requires all 12 episodes in both the Star Breaker and Sweet Breaker campaigns to be completed on Extreme difficulty. If that has been accomplished, then this episode must be completed on Extreme difficulty while playing as Star Dice. OR it must be completed on Extreme difficulty while playing as any character and then completed again on any difficulty while playing as . Fulfilling either of these criteria will unlock the episode's ending cutscene, along with the
- This is the only campaign episode with cutscenes to not have an opening cutscene. Additionally, this is the only campaign episode with cutscenes which will only play under certain scenarios.
- In the gallery, this episode's cutscene is listed under both Star Breaker's and Sweet Breaker's campaigns.
- The "little sister" mentioned by Hime in the special cutscene refers to , before she was added to the game.
- The two special codes mentioned by Hime in the special cutscene were part of a hidden Easter Egg by Fruitbat Factory. The first code, "cels_ii", referred to a hidden page on the Fruitbat Factory website, leading to a teaser and pre-order page for the English localization and Steam release of Acceleration of SUGURI 2. The second code, "X7u567", was a discount code that could be entered to get a discount on pre-ordering the game. This was the first official mention of the Acceleration of SUGURI 2 project, meaning that at first, only people who got through all the campaigns on Extreme could find out about it.
This campaign is unique in that the background of Starship changes depending on certain conditions related to clearing episodes on Extreme difficulty. These background changes are closely tied to the unlock conditions of the ending cutscene and Star Dice.
- If all 12 episodes in both the Star Breaker and Sweet Breaker campaigns have not been completed on Extreme difficulty, then Starship will have its usual background.
- If all 12 episodes in both the Star Breaker and Sweet Breaker campaigns HAVE been completed on Extreme difficulty, and Chaos of the Sweet Gods has not already been completed on Extreme difficulty, then Starship will have a special background ONLY when playing on Extreme difficulty.
- If all 12 episodes in both the Star Breaker and Sweet Breaker campaigns HAVE been completed on Extreme difficulty, and Chaos of the Sweet Gods HAS ALREADY been completed on Extreme difficulty, then Starship will have a special background on all difficulties.
In addition, Starship's special background is also dependent on whether or not the player is playing as. If the player is playing as any character other than Suguri, the special background will feature a teal tint. If the player is playing as Suguri, the special background will feature a purple tint, and a huge increase in the amount of Poppo stars.
These special background conditions perfectly match the unlock conditions for the ending cutscene and Star Dice. Therefore, it can be used as an indicator of whether or not the unlock conditions have been fulfilled. Essentially, if the background of Chaos of the Sweet Gods is purple with Poppo stars, then you are guaranteed to obtain the ending cutscene and Star Dice if you win the game.