This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
- Playing As Chicken
- Avoid combat as much as possible. Cards like can help you escape combat by denying chasing, while cards like , , and can help you escape potentially deadly situations.
- can help you force someone to land on .
- Card control such as are less harsh on than other characters, as unlike most characters she still benefits from someone else placing her hyper down, as the positive effect only procs on herself, instead of the user of the card.
- Chicken has a horrible habit of getting bullied hard due to her awful bulk, so cards like , , , and can turn the tides in her favor.
- Playing Against Chicken
- Generally constantly keeping pressure on is the best way to beat her. She can rarely stay healthy even against characters with neutral attack.
- Anything to increase offensive potential such as and makes it even harder for Chicken to stay healthy
- Ways to make combat easier such as and prevents from being truly safe.
- Out of battle damage like and hits way harder than most others due to her low max HP