In addition, Chris is able to summon the characters Chef (料理長 Ryōri-chō) and a unique version of using her Hyper.
- Can hold 4 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
- Cannot challenge other players when meeting them on the field without Chef or Store Manager active.
- Gain a Store Manager Counter upon using a Max 1 copy limit non-Gift card.
As the diligent waitress of Pures, Chris is a summoner character who generally tries to stay out of battle. She sports an average statline with the only drawback being her negative attack stat. This, along with her passive that prevents her from challenging opponents on the field, means that she will take on a very passive role before using one of her Hypers. Unlike other summoner characters such asand , Chris does not require a specific setup to make opponents fight her minion, as her minion will simply fight in place of her until they are KO'd. It's important to note that Chris and her minion are separate entities, so cards that affect Chris will not affect her minion.
Chef has a statline of 4 HP, +1 ATK, 0 DEF, and +1 EVD, whilehas identical stats to the variety that appears on Boss panels, but with only 4 HP instead of 8.
Chris is very card reliant as most of the game she will be a sitting duck as her stats and inability to attack other players leaves her vulnerable. However when she does obtain Chef she gains much more leeway to play the match with as she has to take no risks on bosses or fights due to her inability to play KO. Chris should generally avoid trying to summon manager as the immense amount of stars and time required to due so are not worth the small advantage of Manager of Chef.
- +Decent amount of HP for survivability and neutral DEF and EVD
- +Hyper that deters opponents from attacking you and can also potentially set them back
- +Hyper adds a layer of protection to prevent losing stars
- +Ability to hold 4 cards
- +Chef removes the risks of any combat
- -Low ATK & cannot challenge while her hyper is not active
- -Manager is very expensive
- -Very specific setup is required to summon Store Manager
- -Minions have lower than average HP and can't be controlled (can't heal, can't use battle cards etc.)