Not to be confused with.
- Gain a stack of Hungry when using Evade (max 3 stacks). With 3 stacks of Hungry, gain -1 EVD.
- Lose all stacks of Hungry when landing on your own .
- Hungry stacks are gained with the Evade option in battle, whether the evasion was successful or not.
- Hungry stacks will only be lost when landing on Cook's own Home panel. Stacks won't be lost when landing on the Home panels of other players, even in Co-op Mode or Bounty Hunt Mode.
- +Amazing EVD stat
- +Hyper gives her really good star generation
- +Hyper makes it a lot easier to recover since she rolls 2 dice for recovery (Normal mode only)
- +Hyper allows her to move quickly across the board
- -Dies if she cannot evade
- -Hyper reliant
- -EVD lowers to +2 after evading 3 times, and she is incentivized to evade every roll except 4s at 4 HP
- -Hyper can make drop panels catastrophic for her