Emotes are special cosmetic items that can be used in the in-game chat. When unlocked they can be viewed and used in the chat of an online lobby by clicking on the icon to the right of the text field. Each emote also has a name that can be manually typed into the chat window as well.
There are a vast collection of emotes to obtain and use, most of which depict the various characters of 100% Orange Juice!. The majority of emotes are simply adaptations of poses already in the game, but there are a number of emotes adapted from card art, as well as some emotes made from brand new art.
There are currently 636 emotes in the game, with players being given 20 to start with. More can be unlocked by buying them in the Shop or winning them from the Emote Gachapon in the Arcade.
Unlocking Emotes[edit | edit source]
The 20 default emotes are automatically given to all players. For all other emotes, they must be bought in the Emotes tab of the Shop, or won from the Emote Gachapon in the Arcade. All emotes cost 45 Oranges to purchase from the Shop, except the Special Emotes, which cost 75 Oranges. Using the Emote Gachapon costs 30 Oranges per try, and it will give out a random unowned emote each time (similar to crates).
List of Emotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, the only characters in the game with no associated pose emotes are , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- The poses Chicken 5, Nath 11, Sora (Military) 4, M10 Robot 4, M10 Robot 5, M10 Robot 6, Summer Beast 4, and Marc (Pilot) 2 do not have any associated emotes.
- and also lack emotes for each of their 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 poses.
- The emote :yuuki01a: uses a unique pose not otherwise found in the game.
- The emote :alicianrone05: adds a heart to Alicianrone's 6 pose.
- The emote for Nath's 10 pose is named :nath9: rather than :nath09:.
- Kyupita's pose emotes are inconsistent to other character's pose emotes regarding which pose is assigned which number.
Update History[edit | edit source]