Unsurprisingly, Fernet should always go for star norma unless she manages to attain many wins through bizarre circumstances. While it is not impossible, it is highly unlikely for players to get wins with her. Generally, Fernet breezes through collecting and protecting her stars thanks to her stats. Consequently, opponents often ignore her in the early game and wait until the late game to try to KO her. Fernet should focus on and panels to both ensure more stars for norma, and maintain an appropriate supply of cards to heal and protect her in the late game.
- Playing As Fernet
- As Fernet is not card reliant, is highly advised to remove card from other players that will either let them earn more stars than Fernet or get through her solid defensive stats. can also be used, but is less reliable.
- Healing cards such as , , and can help Fernet survive longer.
- can draw helpful event cards such as and . However, it can also draw Fernet's Hyper which will damage her if another player uses it so if you choose to deck this card, try to keep your Hyper out of your hand.
- can summon the which other players are more likely to die to, however it's recommended you attempt to use it though . Similarly, buffs panel enemies.
- Playing Against Fernet
- High EVD characters such as are able to fight Fernet for relatively low risk.
- can bypass Fernet's DEF and directly take her stars.
- and are also able to bypass Fernet's high DEF.