Fighting the Windmills
This article is a stub. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by .
|Fighting the Windmills|
|Survive 50 chapters against Big the Jonathan on Hyper difficulty.|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- In Co-op Mode, hold out for 50 chapters and win the game while playing against the boss on Hyper difficulty.
Extra Notes[edit | edit source]
- The achievement will still unlock if Big the Jonathan is KO'd at Chapter 50.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Since you need to deal little damage while surviving extreme amounts of per-turn damage from Big the Jonathan, the Guardian and Supporter roles as well as defensive and healing cards are strongly recommended. A team of 4 Kyokos using the Guardian role can reduce his damage extremely well.
- If the mixer includes Joker, it is easily achievable with at least 2 dealers and 1 supporter. Aru is recommended as dealer since she can supply a card to herself and her teammates. Cuties is also recommended as their hyper would not trigger boss panel, and the boss's Mega Rush would not target them (they are still susceptible to out-of-battle damage, however). Chicken is recommended as supporter as the stats really doesn't matter, its hyper can provide extra stars, and the low REC would make him more active to heal other players. Shifu Robot is also recommended as supporter over Sora (Millitary) as you most likely would get KO'd by outside-combat, and heals itself without home panel. Flipped can also be helpful since it can greatly reduce Big the Jonathan's combat efficiency by turning his ATK to negative and activates very often (every 3 chapters).
- Sweet Breaker's hyper can be used to skip some inconvenient cards at a relatively low cost.
- Miusaki's hyper can deny any damage taken for one turn, buying precious time for the team, though her +1 ATK might be a bit troublesome for late games.
- Serene Hush and Tactical Retreat (Stars won't be lost) are the must-card for players to survive. Shield and Shield Counter can also help deny combat damage from boss. One can also substitute with Reverse Attribute Field and/or Serious Battle, but do note that you might take battle damage and deal damage to the boss.
- Mix Phenomenon is a very strong card, especially when nearly all the panels are turned into boss panel. It does not prevent direct engagement like Serene Hush does, but it is almost guaranteed to deny combats from boss tiles.
- Metallic Monocoque is also a good card as Big the Jonathan has many cards that deal out-of-battle damage. With multiple copies in hand, one can be virtually immune to the boss's out-of-battle damage. For such strategy to be efficient, the team must find a way to maintain their star count as the effect will not take place if the team cannot afford it, and it might prevent Supporters from reviving others when necessary.
- Healing cards such as Pudding and Dinner are very useful as they can almost prevent teamwipes from Air Strike or Aura of Terror. Forced Revival can also help denying Wave of Despair if the situation is desperate.
- Extend is a must, especially during late games where KOs are generally hard to avoid.
- Nice Present allows you to draw more cards, it should always be in the deck as it does not consume deck points. Passionate Research can help but overall Dealers can do the job well, therefore you may want to save the deck points for something else.
- Mimic can be used to copy a Cuties's or Aru's hyper, and possibly proceed to deal out the copied hyper to other players. Do note that you can't select yourself to be a target of mimic.
- Princess's Privilege can be included if there is the situation where you want to ditch your current hand for better cards.
- Holy Night and Piggy Bank are all helpful for maintaining a constant star income, which will be useful for reviving and some other expensive cards like Cuties' hyper at level 4 and above. This, combined with Cuties' and/or Arthur's passive star generation, can increase the start-off-chapter bonus significantly.