Passives[edit | edit source]
- When on the defending side in a battle, the attacker cannot use Battle cards.
- When on the defending side in a battle, cannot counterattack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flying Castle's passives apply if it is on the defending side of battle, regardless of which unit initiated the battle.
- A small amount of effects take priority over Flying Castle's passive, allowing it to counterattack.
- When is in effect
- Triggering an trap or trap
- Triggering a panel in Co-op Mode.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Flying Castle is the playable character with the highest base HP together with. In its playable state, it has an added passive ability that an attacker cannot use any Battle cards against it, if it is defending. However, Flying Castle has the drawback of not being able to counter-attack which puts it at a disadvantage, if it stays in front of any other player. As a result, this can make it easy for opponents to constantly fight them. Flying Castle also does not have the greatest stats overall compared to other tank characters, as it does not feature a high DEF stat like or , has a subpar EVD stat, and has a high REC stat.
With these poor aspects, Flying Castle should stay behind enemies aggressively attacking them, making use of its above average ATK stat to prevent going in front of them, or use teleportation cards such asor or take panels to avoid being caught from behind.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Highest base HP in the game
- +Hyper that blocks routes and enables counter-attacks
- +Enemies cannot use Battle cards when attacking
- -Vulnerable to constant player encounters
- -Low DEF and high REC make it rely on its rolls and HP.
- -Small boards enable enemies to reach and attack it quicker
- -Hyper is situational and easy to avoid