- When on the defending side in a battle, the opposing unit cannot use Battle cards.
- When on the defending side in a battle, cannot counterattack.
- Flying Castle's passives apply if it is on the defending side of battle, regardless of which unit initiated the battle.
- A small amount of effects take priority over Flying Castle's passive, allowing it to counterattack.
- When is in effect
- Triggering an trap or trap
- Triggering a panel in Co-op Mode.
Flying Castle is the playable character with the highest base HP, together with. In its playable state, it has a passive ability that an opponent cannot use any Battle cards against it if it is on the defending side. However, Flying Castle has the drawback of not being able to counter-attack. This puts it at a disadvantage if it stays in front of another player on the board, as it becomes easy for opponents to constantly fight it. Flying Castle also does not have the greatest stats overall compared to other tank characters, as it does not feature a high DEF stat like or , has a subpar EVD stat, and has a high REC stat.
With these poor aspects, Flying Castle should stay behind enemies aggressively attacking them, making use of its above average ATK stat to prevent going in front of them, or use teleportation cards such asor or take panels to avoid being caught from behind.
- +Highest base HP in the game
- +Hyper that blocks routes and enables counter-attacks
- +Enemies cannot use Battle cards when on the attacking side
- -Vulnerable to constant player encounters
- -Low DEF and high REC make it rely on its rolls and HP.
- -Small boards enable enemies to reach and attack it quicker
- -Hyper is situational and easy to avoid