This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Halena
- Since Safe Journey provides immunity to traps and card effect damage, it serves as a counter against a large number of characters and their potentially devastating Hypers. For example this includes but is not limited to:
- Healing cards such as and are good to bring since they make KOing Halena harder, while she doesn't worry about healing others since she is unlikely to KO others with her -1 ATK
- , , and are good on Halena since she isn't card reliant, and she can use them to lessen the impact of everyone else's hypers or card synergies
- and make it more likely that Halena reaches her home sooner and trigger her passive, with Dash making a profit at norma 2 and higher, and Overtime making a profit at norma 4 or higher.
- can also be good to bring since Safe Journey is more often a detriment to Halena than not due to her losing 5 stars every turn after using it
- Playing Against Halena
- Characters with 1 EVD or higher tend to do well against Halena since she is unlikely to hit them due to her having -1 ATK
- , , and can be used when Halena is in front of her home to delay her gaining stars from her passive
- and can give many characters the extra power they need to KO Halena
- Characters with 0 ATK or lower can use and to lower Halena's defensive stats to make it easier to KO her
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]