Passives[edit | edit source]
- When challenging an enemy and no other effects affect turn order, Iru goes second and the enemy takes 1 damage before the battle begins.
- If the enemy is KO'd from this effect, this counts as a regular battle KO.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Iru will only deal 1 damage if she is allowed to move second. If another effect overrides the passive, the extra damage will not be dealt.
- Iru's passive only activates when initiating battle, and only if there is no other effect that changes the turn order. As such, there are a large number of effects that allow Iru to move first in battle.
- Landing on and panels
- An opponent triggering
- 's passive
- The Attacker role does not override Iru's passive. passive from playing as the
- Bounty Battles count as Iru initiating battle, allowing her to deal 1 damage and move second
Overview[edit | edit source]
Armed with a powerful photon rifle and spunky personality, Iru is a character with a powerful kit of tools at her disposal. Iru has perfectly neutral stats across the board, featuring an HP stat of 5, and neutral ATK, DEF, EVD, and REC stats. Her most notable aspect is her powerful passive ability which is slightly similar to bothand 's passives. When instigating a battle, Iru automatically deals a single point of damage at the battle's start and then becomes the defender for the remainder of the battle. Notably, the passive enables Iru to essentially "snipe" characters at 1 HP and receive the rewards of a usual battle victory with zero of the risk or effort. Even when the opponent has more than 1 HP, the effect is still extremely beneficial against low HP opponents as a guaranteed extra point of damage, which can be the difference between a KO or not. The passive's damage can also be used relentlessly against tank characters to chip away at their large HP pool at double the speed. Likewise, boards with the effect can be very useful in providing a constant flow of low HP opponents for Iru.
Iru has two key disadvantages; the first being that she is "too good" at one particular thing, at the detriment of having no other notable strengths. While Iru is excellent at sniping opponents at 1 HP, this means that her key source of free victories is one that is often sought after by other opponents. Playing against other characters that are good at securing KO's against low-HP opponents can make it difficult for Iru to capitalize on. The second and more obvious weakness is that Iru will almost always attack second, with only a few exceptions, leaving her vulnerable to an attack before she can make her own attack roll.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if is owned.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Powerful passive ability
- +No Hyper reliance
- +Benefits from
- -Unreliable Hyper
- -Almost always attacks second, yielding a disadvantage in combat