As Iru, you should try to stay safe and passive with the help of second-turn defensive cards and wait for a good opportunity to abuse her passive against a low HP target. Iru should aim to gather defensive cards such asearly for maximum safety, and later in the game focus on stars. Iru should safely continue to gather stars and wait for a good opportunity to fight to come to her or force it with her hyper or . Iru's hyper should generally not be used with the intention of gaining wins unless she managed to already gain a lot of wins.
- Playing As Iru
- , , and pair excellently with Iru's passive. Due to her being on the defender side on fights she starts, other players are unable to use these cards against Iru. Due to this, these cards are near necessities.
- allows Iru to lower other players' health to bring them closer to 1 and allow her to pick them off with her passive.
- and will not affect Iru's completely neutral stat line and allow her to lower the stats of other players and the boss.
- and can be used to set players to 1HP. However, due to their high cost they are recommended to be used in conjunction with
- Iru can bully low EVD characters such as Marc due to their low EVD causing them to be unlikely to evade Iru's attack, meaning most fights will cause 2 damage.
- Iru can also put pressure on tanks like Kyoko to keep their HP up, as they cannot hit back well and usually will also have low EVD.
- Playing Against Iru
- Healing cards can keep player's HP far from 1 making it harder for Iru to get a free KO from her passive. especially since it will heal everyone's health.
- Iru can have trouble KO'ing high EVD character such as Sora and will have to rely on her passive more.
- Iru will have trouble fighting into high ATK characters such as Tomomo due to her passive causing her to go second, meaning she will have to take a hit if she doesn't KO from the passive alone.