Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Iru
Iru's main strength comes her ability to gain wins without actually having to fight, either through her passive effect or through the use of. As such, going for wins is recommended, but a hybrid-norma game shouldn't be disregarded should one have trouble maintaining wins.
- Focus on landing on and panels in order to secure Hypers and early wins.
- Attempt to challenge opponents with lowered health or poor defensive stats. Always challenge anyone at 1 HP, regardless of chosen playstyle or current Norma type.
- Bullies and bruisers should be avoided if possible, as Iru's stats are well below average. Don't let them challenge you and, unless they're at 1 HP, don't challenge them; you're going to die.
- Cards like and , that passively deal damage to players, compliment Iru's passive and Hyper.
- Any cards that raise Iru's poor defensive stats will always be helpful in reversing a bad situation.
- and are your best friends. Use or to offset the cost if going for Star Normas.
- Iru benefits from the event more than any other member of the cast; all it does is provide her with more easily breakable targets.
- Because of her passive effect, and can both be used as quite literal hit and run tactics to get free hits in on any character, with the latter having the potential to KO much easier than normal. (Note: Be advised that this will not work against due to the nature of Iru's passive.)
- may help her constantly snipe opponents for a longer period of time. it could also synergize well with her Hyper. The downside that it's a high-risk high-reward by doing so.
- Playing Against Iru
Iru's low stats make her a perfect target for any character that has at least +0 attack. Bully her into submission and try to avoid situations in which she can come out on top.
- Aggressive characters should challenge Iru at every given opportunity. Passive characters with decent stats should challenge her depending on the situation.
- Bringing cards like or , or other such cards that can force Iru to discard, can put her at a huge disadvantage in the late game.
- Likewise, any cards that heal the player or other opponents can prevent Iru from using Extended Photon Rifle to its maximum effect.
- Counter Picks:
- gets a stat boost at 1 HP, which is what an Iru will typically try to keep her at. Players can use this to their advantage to try and KO other players, or even Iru herself, before getting killed or hit with Extended Photon Rifle.
- , like with so many other characters whose playstyles revolve around dealing damage, is a reasonable counter to Iru, as will negate the effects of her both passive and Hyper, as well as cards like and . However, without Miusaki's hyper active, Iru has an easier time of breaking through her defenses than other characters do, making Miusaki a potentially risky pick without her hyper in hand.
- Most, if not all, bully characters - , , , etc.
- can take advantage of Iru's passive by playing to dissuade her from initiating combat.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]