Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Kae
- Kae's greatest strength is the sheer quantity of cards that synergize with her passive and enable her to power up her stats for a cheap price. Theoretically, any card that lowers defense can be used as a weapon for Kae. and are must-have cards for Kae that can easily take 6 of her 10 card slots, as they are easy to use and don't help the opponent nearly as much as high-level battle cards.
- While it seems like a pretty big risk to bring, is a good backup card for , and the risks it brings don't mean much to Kae since even someone using against her will easily KO her, and if someone else uses it, they are now easier for Kae to KO
- While somewhat more difficult to use, if the packs and is lucky enough to draw it, they will have a permanent attack boost that can be stacked with , etc, for even greater results.
- and are also easy cards for Kae to use for an added +2 or +3 attack but may be harder to use given their natures.
- While often not the best choice, Kae has the advantage of being able to use without losing any attack power, given that the -1 DEF compensates for the point of ATK lost. The player would likely want to use this after using or one of the previously mentioned nonbattle card to ensure Kae is strong enough to KO the oppoennt.
- Playing Against Kae
- Given that stats are Kae main tool for victory, cards that remove these buffs or turn them against her such as and , and very effective counters.
- Since Kae's passive only triggers when she initiates battle, the player should try to stay behind Kae and attack first if possible.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]