Kiss from a Rose
|Kiss from a Rose|
|As Kyousuke, KO the same male character 3 times in one game while using Cast Off (DLC 2)|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- As , KO one opponent playing a male character 3 times in the same game while under the effects of .
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- 's first campaign level has both and in the level so that helps a bit, but it is also a split stage, so don't expect standard chasing tactics to be nearly as effective. Keeping that in mind, can be good. As your defenses are rather weak under Cast Off, it's a good idea to bring targetable damaging cards like or even , as long as it hitting you wouldn't be too much of a detriment. Your +2 attack makes attacking cards not as much of a necessity as . This is also very riggable in multiplayer as long as you have players willing to cooperate.
- Only kills made while under the effects of Cast Off count towards the achievement.
- It is not possible to earn this achievement off any of the playable NPC's.
- counts as "close enough" for the purpose of this achievement.
Other DLC2 Achievements[edit | edit source]