Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Kyoko
- Health is the best friend of Kyoko, as she cannot evade a single attack. As a result cards such as , , and are essential for the player's success.
- Battle cards such as and can also be used to prevent Kyoko's health from depleting, however the latter should be used sparingly given the price.
- While Kyoko's Hyper is not required for success, it is generally advised the player brings and to help the player find a Hyper. This is to combat players who target Kyoko excessively. They Hyper also may be necessary on boards with and for survival.
- Although is relatively cheap, can still be useful since every star counts, especially for defense characters like Kyoko.
- Playing Against Kyoko
- Persistence is the best counter to Kyoko. Since Kyoko can only survive 4 attacks at maximum without healing cards and possess no ability to evade, the player should attack Kyoko often to deplete her health quickly. By doing this the opponent will either be KO'd or be forced to spend 20 stars and use . Either outcome will cause star lost for the opponent.
- is deadly against Kyoko as it will turn her DEF stat to -3 and give her a powerful evade stat she can't use. As a result, the opponent will only be able to roll 3 or lower for defense without assistance, likely resulting in a KO.
- Traps in general are useful against Kyoko since they can hurt her health or stars and make her lose her cards.
- has the potential to be devastating to Kyoko. Opponents using Kyoko will generally be carrying healing cards and Hyper cards, thus a card that causes them to lose their entire hand can make them lose their "back up" plan for damage.
- is absolutely fatal to Kyoko since she will likely suffer a KO when an opponent reaches her.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]