When playing Kyousuke you should aim to gather as many stars as you can and only take very safe fights. For maximum safety, Kyousuke should look for healing cards such asand a copy of in case he needs it. Kyousuke's main comeback factor are players dying to the boss, as Kyousuke is unlikely to with his DEF stat. Failing that, his hyper Cast Off can be used to get +2 ATK.
- Playing As Kyousuke
- As Kyousuke is not card reliant, is highly advised to remove card from other players that will either let them earn more stars than Kyousuke or get through his solid defensive stats.
- can also be used for more card control, however this takes up room for other healing cards.
- Healing cards such as , , and can help Kyousuke survive longer.
- can draw helpful event cards such as and
- can summon the which other players are more likely to die to, however it's recommended you attempt to use it though . Similarly, buffs panel enemies.
- It's recommended to hold off on using unless you feel it's needed to make a comeback.
- Playing Against Kyousuke
- High EVD characters such as are able to fight Kyousuke for relatively low risk.
- can bypass Kyousuke's DEF and directly take his stars.
- and are also able to bypass Kyousuke's high DEF.