M10 Robot (M10ロボット M10 Robotto) is a special super-powered boss only found in Co-op mode. It was originally introduced during the Minions of the Master event in 2019 which also introduced the mode as a permanent game mode.
- On Boss turn, do not stop when challenging a player.
- At the start of a Chapter, if neither nor Scrambled is active, use .
- (Hyper Difficulty) (Unlisted) Use at the beginning of the game.
M10 Robot fights mainly revolve around its Hyper,. When used, it will negate any stack of 3 damage down to 1, making any significant damage dealt in battle minor. Furthermore, its passive allows itself to build up attack quickly on small boards or boards with a lot of and . This can be especially dangerous if paired with or . M10 Robot has plenty of debuff cards that are detrimental to the players in many different ways. With these cards M10 can debuff the team's base stats and buff itself in the progress, reduce the players' max HP, disable the ability to play cards, or amplify either the player's or its own dice. As such, finding the perfect opportunity to strike is much more important to a team's victory than other bosses.
The main difficulty of fighting M10 Robot is its shield and the sheer number of debuffs it causes. It is recommended to try to keep its Protect stack at 1, then discuss with the whole team to find the perfect opportunity to bring down the shield, and assault it. Cards that do damage outside combat such asor, more randomly, are highly recommended to break down the shield. Players will find characters with quicker recovery time such as more valuable to the team, as they break down the boss's shield rapidly, allowing other teammates to launch a devastating strike on it. They also suffer from nearly no harm from . Have the whole team timing and discussing when to launch the strike is also important, for example, breaking down its shield while there is an coming is generally not recommended. After its shield is down, Scrambled will take place for 3 chapters, lowering its stats and renders its ability to negate incoming damage. Should the team make the most out of this event, they can easily achieve victory.
- The boss's Protect reduce damage by stack up to 3 damage down to 1. (Example: If the player deals 4 to 6 damage this battle, M10 will take 2 damage, and lose 2 stacks of Protect. If the player deals 1 to 3 damage, however, it takes 1 damage, and loses 1 stack of Protect. The examples didn't take into account damage negated by defending.)
- In Hyper difficulty, it will reflect the damage done back to the attacker both outside and inside combat. The damage reflected is calculated after the shield effect had taken effect.
- will not reflect the damage done by the player to the player if the boss is KO'd by that hit. This assures that the team will gain a victory if the final blow is landed by the last standing teammate on the field.
- The shield can be fully taken down if done as much damage as stacks.
- panels disappear on Chapter 40.
- More panels every 2 chapters with the Terror field Event.
- All panels except and will become panels by Chapter 40.