|Marc Episode 1|
- “ Whaa!? A little girl is taking my rocket...”
was enjoying a lovely day, when suddenly, came up to her and warned her that was trying to steal her rocket. While chasing after Poppo, they run into , who is also chasing her because she stole his wallet. The three agree that Poppo needs to be stopped and chase after her. Later, the trio are exhausted after defeating Poppo, but before they can get their things back, Poppo runs away, making them give chase again.
The character selected by default for this episode is Lagoon Flight board, with the field event in effect. The opponents for this episode are , , and .. The match is played on the
This episode is unlocked by obtainingas a playable character.
This campaign's Episode 1 is rather challenging, as Lagoon Flight is a relatively difficult board in and of itself. The split andpanels in the board result in Marie Poppo being difficult to catch if she steals the player's stars and can also prevent the player from reaching their panel. The computer also often rolls very well with Peat causing his 3 HP to be deceptively difficult to deplete.
If the player is using Marc, they can take 2 different approaches:
- The player can focus on landing on and panels to build up their stars and cards to win the game without confrontation.
- The player can focus on landing on Wins. The player can then use multiple throughout the course of the game or to quickly collect the last Wins needed for victory. panels to collect cards and panels and battles to collect
- Completing this episode on any difficulty unlocks Marc Episode 2, and allows to be purchased as a playable character in the Shop after playing three games.
- Completing this episode on Normal difficulty or higher is a requirement in unlocking the Red Crown, and the A Little Aviator and Superstar achievements.
- Completing this episode on Extreme difficulty is a requirement in unlocking the Purple Crown.