|Marc Episode 2|
- “Oh no! She took my bag!”
and continue the chase after and run into . The group is also greeted by , a friend of Marc's who was concerned when she couldn't find her. During all this conversation, Poppo charges at Aru and steals her presents. Everyone agrees to help Aru and once again chase down Poppo. Later, the group defeats Poppo, and Marc demands Poppo returns the stolen items. Poppo refuses and runs away again, making the group give chase.
The character selected by default for this episode is Christmas Miracle board, with the field event in effect. The opponents for this episode are , , and .. The match is played on the
This episode is unlocked by completing Marc Episode 1 on any difficulty.
Marc's Episode 2 is not particularly challenging. The player is at a bit of a disadvantage as the board is large and features multiplepanels for bullied characters like and to escape. should to be much of a player concern unless she manages to defeat Aru. Like the previous episode, the main risk during the course is that Aru can act as a gravy train for either the player or Poppo. Aru will more than likely amass stars and either be unable to catch, or Marie Poppo will steal Aru's making her the primary target.
If the player is using Marc, they can take 2 different approaches:
- Focus on KOing Wins and focus on and battles to eventually use to complete Wins Norma even if Poppo steals the player's stars. to maximize
- The player can simply star collect and focus on either targeting Poppo to prevent her thievery, or come prepared with trap cards to stop Poppo or Aru if they have too many stars.
- Completing this episode on any difficulty unlocks Marc Episode 3, and allows to be purchased as a playable character in the Shop after playing three games.
- Completing this episode on Normal difficulty or higher is a requirement in unlocking the Red Crown, and the A Little Aviator and Superstar achievements.
- Completing this episode on Extreme difficulty is a requirement in unlocking the Purple Crown.