- (Unlisted) +25% chance for the board's regular Boss to be replaced with when a Poppo Event cosmetic is equipped.
- Poppo Event cosmetics include the Rad Poppo color, Dapper Poppo color, Cyborg Poppo color, Tuxedo Poppo color, Devourer Poppo Costume, and Idol Poppo accessory.
- The +25% chance to replace the Boss is additive with other Marie Poppos in the same game. This means there is a 100% chance to replace the Boss if all four players are Marie Poppo with a Poppo Event cosmetic equipped.
- Marie Poppo's passive does not apply in Co-op Mode or Bounty Hunt Mode.
Marie Poppo is a heavily bullied character based around star collection and avoiding combat. Unlike most bullied characters, Poppo brags one of the highest HP stats in the game, surpassing most tank characters and surpassed only byand . As a result of her HP, Poppo, while not incredibly powerful on her own stats, is deceptively difficult to KO and generally able to survive multiple combat instances.
The main disadvantage of Poppo is that she suffers from having below average stats in all stats besides her HP and, by extension, very poor combat abilities. These stats effectively make Star Norma the only viable option for victory. As a result, players of Poppo should focus on collecting and stealing stars, while running away from opponents who will likely be trying to KO her to regain their stolen stars.
- +Very high HP makes her deceptively bulky
- +Excellent Hyper that can easily turn the tide of a match
- +Great benefits from
- -Poor combat ability and easily bullied.
- -Hyper reliance
- -Hyper not at its peak until late game
- -Hyper can put the player into dangerous situations