Marie Poppo is a heavily bullied character based around star collection and avoiding combat. Unlike most bullied characters, Poppo brags one of the highest health stats in the game, surpassing most tank characters and surpassed only byand . As a result of her health, Poppo, while not incredibly powerful on her own stats, is deceptively difficult to KO and generally able to survive multiple combat instances.
The main disadvantage of Poppo is that she suffers from having below average stats in all stats besides her health and, by extension, very poor combat abilities. These stats effectively make Star Norma the only viable option for victory. As a result, players of Poppo should focus on collecting and stealing stars, while running away from opponents who will likely be trying to KO her to regain their stolen stars.
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 (560 with 30% off) after beating QP Final Episode, Suguri Final Episode, Marc Final Episode, or Kai Final Episode, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 14 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
- +Very high HP makes her deceptively bulky
- +Excellent hyper that can easily turn the tide of a match
- +Great benefits from
- -Poor combat ability and easily bullied.
- -Hyper reliance
- -Hyper not at its peak until late game
- -Hyper can put the player into dangerous situations