- Poppo appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of
, , , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , and .
- Marie Poppo is one of three original characters (along with 100% Orange Juice!.
and ) who debuted in the original release of
- Marie Poppo is named and based after a hamster that Hono had in the past.
- Poppo is not a mouse.
frequently refers to Poppo as "Mikky Mousse" due to a case of mistaken identity.
- Poppo's voice lines for the April Fools 2020 menu screen were not voiced by Maruyama Miki, but by several different voice actors who are currently unidentified.
- It should be noted that most Poppo-related patches are simply gags.
V3.1 (Hotfix 2)
- Filled the emoji gachapon that Poppo had stolen the contents of in the Arcade.
- Added a check against Poppo stealing your oranges with empty gachapons in the Arcade.
- Poppo now wins Whack-a-Po minigame more frequently.
- Added color options for the Mousse cosmetic for Marie Poppo.
- Fixed Poppo sometimes not winning Bounty Hunt mode.
- Poppo has been revised. She can finally speak normally now.
- Poppo stole the balloons. (The Balloons consumable now has a chance of spawning Poppo balloons.)
- Replaced forced Poppo CPUs with random CPUs wearing the Poppo mask.
- Poppo and Natsumi now make random comments less frequently during matches.
V1.19.3 (Hotfix 1)
- Fixed getting Dapper Poppo instead of Cyborg Poppo in random selection if you only owned the latter.
- The summer heat is making Poppo multiply - expect more Poppo sightings.
- Poppo now sees more of your stars.
- When you get KO'd as Poppo, you now recover as another, identical Poppo.
- Fixed color scrolling passing over the special Poppo costumes.
- CPU-controlled Poppo no longer pick only Stars norma. no longer only picks Wins norma, and and
- After being sighted, the patch note thief Poppo dropped some new hints while escaping.
- [Poppo stole this patch note.]
- Poppo has learned the Blink ability (The taskbar icon now blinks when ALT+TABbed when something important happens in the game)
- Fixed a bug where campaign would crash after dialogue if avatar was set to Rad Poppo skin.
- Poppo now intensifies properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Poppo from winning.
- Added more wins for Poppo.
- Poppo now loses less games.
- Poppo has stolen all the evidence suggesting that she's winning more games.
- Poppo now wins slightly more games.
- Poppo now wins more games.