It's the moment you've been awaiting... "Mama" has come home!
- Master of the Minions is a sequel event to the Minions of the Master event. The goal of the event is to defeat bosses in Co-op Mode, including the new fusion boss , made from every Minions of the Master boss. This event features a global counter, which will go down upon defeating any Co-op boss. However, RoPoChi defeats will make it go down quicker.
RoPoChi is the new Co-op Mode boss for the Master of the Minions event. It has 60HP, and has a statline of +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and -1 EVD during combat. It has a large amount of passives, all similar to the three bosses featured in Minions of the Master.
- Gain -2 ATK and +1 die when rolling attack for each minion on the field.
- At the start of a Chapter, if neither nor Scrambled are active, use .
- Use every 6 chapters.
- (Below Hyper Difficulty) Gain 3 stars per combat damage dealt.
- (Hyper Difficulty) Gain 5 stars per combat damage dealt.
- (Hyper Difficulty) Use
Completing the first part of the event unlocked the Mio's Dark Citadel episode in the Campaign. Completing this final section of the campaign unlocks the new character , as well as other rewards.
This event features a global counter on the main menu of the game. Astakes damage in online games, its global health decreases. Global health will also decrease upon defeating any of the other five Co-op Bosses, but this is only half as effective as defeating RoPoChi. Starting at 1,000,000 HP, once a certain amount of damage is dealt, new items were unlocked for all players.
Note that players must fight any co-op boss at least once during the event before global counter rewards can be received at the main menu. It is possible to obtain all unlocked rewards from the global counter for as long as the event is active.
|Name||Status||Global Counter Milestone|
|Master of the Minions intro cutscene||New||1,000,000|
|Dark Citadel Dice||New||750,000|
|Master of the Minions Interlude 1 cutscene||New||500,000|
|RoPoChi Hyper difficulty||New|
|Tomomo's Abyss CO board (Normal difficulty)||New|
|Dark Citadel Homemark||New||250,000|
|Master of the Minions Interlude 2 cutscene||New||0|
|Mio's Dark Citadel Extra Episode||New|
After the global counter reached 0, the campaign episode Mio's Dark Citadel was unlocked for all players, found in the "Extra" section in singleplayer mode. Beating this campaign episode was the final step necessary to complete the event.
|Master of the Minions ending cutscene and artwork||New||Complete Mio's Dark Citadel on any difficulty.|
|Dark Citadel board||New|
|RPG Costume (Kai, Poppo, Tomomo)||New|
|Mio's Flame Dice||New||Complete Mio's Dark Citadel on Extreme difficulty.|
Due to the Master of the Minions event occurring during the Christmas season, as of Version 2.7.1, a unique Xmas Wreaths Extended period was featured. From December 20th, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 only, the Christmas Wreaths currency dropped at the end of all games. The amount of wreaths earned is randomly chosen from 37, 38, 40 or 45 regardless of the player's performance.
Due to the availability of the Christmas Wreaths currency in this event, all items in the Shop which require this currency can once again be purchased.
|Christmas Outfit color||New / Returning||Purchase in the shop for 50 Christmas Wreaths each.|
|Waruda Presents||Returning||Purchase in the shop for 50 Christmas Wreaths each.|
|Santa Scramble Costume*||Returning||Purchase in the shop for 50 Christmas Wreaths each.|
- This is the first event that is not a Christmas event to run during the Christmas season.
- Tomomo's Abyss CO was previously unavailable to players who did not participate in this event. It was made permanently available in Version 3.8, over a year and a half later.
- Upon viewing the entire Master of the Minions intro cutscene, the window title changes to "100% Blood Orange Juice! 2.7" (replacing 2.7 with the game's current version number). This change happens even when viewing the cutscene from the Gallery, and lasts until the player exits the game.
- Confirmed by Fruitbat developer Sora on Discord.