This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Give in a very large HP pool, buff EVD stat, and a comeback hyper, Mio is most suited to play as a offensive tankbuster, playing to her strengths and if things go wrong she should use hyper on a character, in order to get the lead back.
- Playing As Mio
- Since Mio will be aggressive she needs to deck in order to deal the most amount of damage possible to her enemy targets.
- can enable her hyper and powerful battle cards
- heals Mio's big hp but can allow other players to heal to get out of Mio's kill range.
- is absolutely essential in order to gain a positional advantage
- Playing Against Mio
- is the end of the world for Mio because she needs cards to win, absolutely essential.
- Bully characters like can dominate Mio if she does not have the correct tools