Your traps triggered by enemies add the additional effect: Binding Smoke (For 2 chapters: Move rolls are limited to 1, 2, or 3).
Mira (ミラ Mira) is one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice!. They were added to the game in DLC 20 alongside .
- When another player triggers any trap placed by you, they gain 1 stack of Binding Smoke: For 2 chapters, Move rolls are limited to 1, 2, or 3.
- +Above average attack and evade stats and decent HP
- +Trap cards apply additional effects to enemies
- +Hyper can get you out of scary situations or help you reach norma quickly
- -Below average defence stat
- -Hyper has little to no offensive use
- -Passive can help opponents in some specific situations
- Leap through Space (Marking) is no longer consumed upon use but transforms into Leap Through Space.
- Mira's HP increased to 5 (up from 4).
V1.31.9 (Versioned Hotfix 1)
- Adjusted duration of Binding Smokes applied from landing on Mira's traps to end properly after 2 turns.
- Fixed an issue where marking kunais might be drawn over characters on the field.