- Mira appear in the artwork for and are quoted in the descriptions of
- Mira are the 3rd boss in the game Sora.
- Mira consists of a female weapon's brains and a dead male weapon's body. They also tend to refer themselves as plural, using 'we'.
- Mira are named after the Omicron Ceti star in the constellation Cetus. This star is also known as Mira, which in Latin, translates to "astonishing". Omicron Ceti is also apart of a binary star system, with Omicron Ceti being called Mira A and the companion star, VZ Ceti, being called Mira B.
- Despite their gender conflict, Mira counts for Kiss from a Rose achievement.
- Mira are in their early 20s.
- Leap through Space (Marking) is no longer consumed upon use but transforms into Leap Through Space.
- Mira's HP increased to 5 (up from 4).
V1.31.9 (Versioned Hotfix 1)
- Adjusted duration of Binding Smokes applied from landing on Mira's traps to end properly after 2 turns.
- Fixed an issue where marking kunais might be drawn over characters on the field.
- ↑ Acceleration of SUGURI 2 - Characters & Techniques Manual
- ↑ Confirmed by Discord user Black and tested by wiki user Kida
- ↑ Hono's Twitter