This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Miusaki
- Cards that heal such as & are especially vital for Miusaki, as recovering health allows her to 'tank' otherwise big hits that would prove fatal to most other players.
- is extremely useful on . If she has at least 3 HP, she is guaranteed to survive (if she defends) & heal away all damage afterwards.
- Defensive cards such as & are NOT recommended for due to her -2 DEF stat.
- is excellent against bullies if you're at 2 HP & want to ensure you survive.
- is a killer combo with & . Since Solid Witch lasts an entire chapter, she can abuse the aforementioned cards in a similar vein to Sora's & Suguri's .
- significantly increases your odds of survival at 1 or 2 HP. Even more crucial for Miusaki now that her Evade was lowered to 0.
- Playing Against Miusaki
- Cards that deal damage outside of battle like , , & can prove effective against her. If she is reduced to 2 HP or less & is engaged in battle, she'll have to evade to survive (which can be problematic for units with -1 or 0 ATK)
- While & are extremely good when used by in conjunction with , they are likely to be lethal against her when she's NOT under the effects of .
- Cards that eliminate hypers like , , & can help ensure a weakened will get KOed in combat.
- can be devastating against , as her 0 EVD is insignificant against boss attacks most of the time.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]