Mousse (マゥス Ma~usu) is one of the twelve non-playable monster units featured in Bounty Hunt Mode. It was added to the game during the Bounty Hunters event, which also introduced the mode itself. Mousse is also featured in the Wanderers campaign.
- When Mousse damages a player in battle, it also steals stars equal to their level from them.
Mousse appears in Bounty Hunt Mode as a monster that can be fought in Bounty Battles. Mousse is classified as an easy bounty, granting 2 fame upon KO.Mousse also appears as an opposing enemy unit in Wanderers Final Episode. It has the same stats and passive as in Bounty Hunt Mode, as well as a REC of 4, and does not possess a Hyper.
|Using Battle Card||▶️||Poopoopoo!||ぽーぽーぽー！|
|▶️||Poppoi! Poppu!||ぽっぽーぃ！ ぽっぷー！|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Poh... Popoppopo...||ぽぅ… ぽぽっぽぽ…|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Popopopoh!||ぽぽぽぽぅ！|
|KO'd in Battle||▶️||Po... Pomyah...||ぽ… ぽみゃー…|
|▶️||Po... Popo... Po...||ぽ… ぽぽ… ぽ…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Popoppo!||ぽぽっぽ！|
- Mousse's unit card can be unlocked as a binder collectible by beating Wanderers Final Episode on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Mousse is based off of a running gag in the OJ series, where frequently refers to as "Mikky Mousse".
- Mousse has no music theme of its own; when leveling up in the Wanderers Campaign, theme ▶️ is played instead.
- Mousse is the only monster with a voice pack.
- Mousse's and DLC to unlock. voice packs are the only voice packs in the game that don't require
- Mousse is the only monster with associated emotes.
- While Mousse is not a playable character, Poppo can obtain the Mousse Poppo Costume, making her look identical to Mousse.
- Mousse counts as a variant of Poppo for the purposes of activating character-specific voice lines.