- When in a battle where a battle card is played, gain 1 stack (up to a max of 3) of Active Extension: Gain +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and -1 EVD.
- Lose 1 stack of Active Extension upon KO.
Nath is a potentially powerful character constructed around a powerful passive ability: Active Extension. Unlike most characters, Nath requires setup and has the potential to become a deadly opponent at full strength. At the start of a match, Nath is extremely vulnerable, with stats almost identical to a norma level 2 to use other battle cards. The main advantage of the passive itself is that it rewards Nath for battle cards in combat and punishes/discourages the opponent for using them, as Nath will receive Active Extension for either players' use of battle cards. At each stock level, Nath will become more dangerous:with a higher health stat. As a result, Nath should generally avoid combat until the player draws a usable battle card or reaches
- At Active Extension stock 1, Nath will have stats of 0, which results in her having identical stats to . This provides her with a much greater level of survivability as a result of the balanced stats.
- At Active Extension stock 2, Nath with have +1 attack and defense and -1 evade stat, which makes her much more effective in combat, but lessens her ability to avoid damage.
- At Active Extension stock 3, Nath with have +2 attack and defense and a -2 evade stat. This effectively makes Nath one of the most powerful characters in combat with an attack rivaling most bullies and a defense and health similar to most tanks. While she mostly loses her ability to evade, her high defense and health compensate to make her very difficult to KO without additional card effects.
As to be expected, the main drawback of Nath is that if the player cannot get battle cards to level up her passive, she will spend the game as bullied character that most characters will be able to target for stars and wins. She also will lose a stock of Active Extension each time she is KO'd so it is important for the player to stay alive to keep the passive stocks.
- +Highest combined ATK, DEF, and HP stats at 3 stocks of Active Extension
- +Passive is triggered by both Nath and the opponent's battle cards
- +Hyper has the potential to deal massive damage
- +Passive ability is not completely lost when Nath is KO'd
- -Very fragile and an easy target without layers of Active Extension
- -Passive ability's power is decreased each time Nath is KO'd
- -Reliance on battle cards- It can be difficult to progress the passive ability
- -Low evade stat at maximum Active Extension
- -Opponents may purposely not attack Nath to avoid giving her Active Extention stocks.
Nath's Hyper is Another Ultimate Weapon. When used in a battle, the player gains +1 ATK and +1 DEF, as well as an additional +1 ATK and +1 DEF for every 20 stars spent on this card.
Another Ultimate Weapon is one of the most potent Hypers in the game, able to deal massive damage at the highest star price possible. The Hyper itself enables Nath to easily reach the maximum of +9 ATK and DEF, even surpassing the damage possible with. Unsurprisingly, the Hyper can be very useful for dealing excessive damage to KO an opponent or Boss with a large number of stars.
As a result of the high price on the Hyper, care should be taken to use the Hyper at the opportune moment. Often the Hyper's best use is during norma level 3, as the player will be able to recover faster from losing 30-60 stars as opposed to 120+ stars. However, within the right conditions, if the opponent has an exorbitant amount of stars, the Hyper can be used to steal enough stars to recoup the price. Generally, as a result of the stat limit, there is little use to using more than 180 stars. The player can also increase damage output and reduce the star cost by having 3 stocks of Active Extensions. Also, since the Hyper is a battle card, the player can enter battle with 2 stacks of Active Extension, and begin combat with 3 stacks when the card is activated.While overall an extremely strong Hyper, the obvious drawback is that it is one of the most expensive cards in the game. Unlike other Hypers, Another Ultimate Weapon cannot be comboed well with , as this will only cause the minimum of +1 ATK and DEF due to the Hyper's effect being dependent on spending stars. The Hyper is also perhaps one of the most susceptible cards to , , and , all of which will completely waste Nath's stars.
- Playing As Nath
- The card is perfectly tooled for Nath. The card can be very helpful at Norma levels 1-3, as many battle cards are Norma level 2 and most powerful ones are level 4. This will enable Nath to get a head start on gaining stacks of Active Extension.
- is a great card for Nath as it will increase the player's chance of drawing a battle card, if they do not have any in their possession.
- Cards such as , , , and are all very viable battle cards for Nath, as they do not aid the opponent much and are low level and cheap to use. These battle cards are also unable to counter Nath's Hyper if used by the opponent.
- If the player is unfortunate enough not to start the game with one usable battle card to defend her weak stats, it is advisable to aim for panels instead of panels.
- HP is a very important aspect to Nath and strategizing, as are health cards such as and . If Nath is at base extensions it doesn't affect her if opponents have healing because she's either star farming or she can use to turn the tables to win. If Nath is at stock level 1 she will probably need healing because her 0 stats are nonthreatening and opponents will want to do deal damage while they can. At stock 2 and above, Nath will be desperately in need of a solution for attrition damage, and every point of healing becomes extremely valuable to preserve her high stats.
- In the right circumstances, and can be useful, however, their performance is mixed. Nath's Hyper is not bad, but expensive, which may cause a player to want another player's Hyper (which can technically be achieved with the treasure field event as well) however a player may also mimic Nath's Hyper. While Extension is useful as well, it is a shot in the dark as to which battle card will be drawn, but it will give Nath a single stock and is also useful if the enemy uses it themselves in an emergency, as it will power up Nath.
- Playing Against Nath
- Cards such as and are brutal counter cards against , as Nath will still pay all her stars and will either not get to attack or have stats so low, she will likely be KO'd by her target.
- herself can be an effective counter to Nath, as her Hyper, , can be used to keep KOing Nath to prevent her from gaining stocks.
- can be an effective card against Nath since without HP, Nath will likely be KO'd again, thus losing another stock of Active Extension.
- It may be in the player's best interest to not attack Nath, if she is without Active Extensions stacks. Cards such as and can only be used when Nath is attacked by another player, so not attacking will prevent her from leveling her passive.
- Cards that KO, are the most effective against Nath such as Hypers like or cards like , as they will instantly make her lose a stock of Active extension.
In Co-op mode, Nath's stats and passive do not change.
Nath's Hyper, Another Ultimate Weapon, has a different cost and effect in Co-op. When used in a battle, the player gains +1 ATK and +1 DEF, as well as an additional +1 ATK and +1 DEF for every 10 stars spent on this card. Unlike its Normal mode counterpart, the Hyper will not necessarily consume all held stars, but instead consumes 10 stars for each +1 ATK that the player can gain.
Nath's passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
Nath's base stats give her 50 starting stars and a discount of -25% at shops.
To unlock Nath as a playable character, along with her unit card and Hyper card as binder collectibles:
- Own .
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Orange color||Purchase for 1000 in the Shop.|
|Pink color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Purple color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after reaching Level 50.|
|Teal color||Purchase for 10000 in the Shop after reaching Level 25.|
|Black color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Halloween Outfit color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Silver color||Purchase for 40000 in the Shop after reaching Level 75.|
|Red and Blue color||Purchase for 60000 in the Shop after reaching Level 100.|
|Christmas Outfit color|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Hair Color||Finish 10 games as Nath, with the 10th game or any game after the 10th being online.|
|Hair Colors||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Santa Hat||Purchase for 5000 in the Shop after giving out 10 cards with as .|
|Brown Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Nath.|
|Red Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Nath.|
|Red Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Normal difficulty or higher.|
|Purple Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Extreme difficulty.|
|Jack o'Lantern||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Poppo Mask||Purchase for 99999 in the Shop.|
|Halloween Costume '17|
|Reindeer Kigurumi||Complete Waruda Christmas Party on any difficulty.|
|Beach Accessory||Purchase for 5000 in the Shop after completing the retired Beach Party event campaign.|
|Leo Kigurumi||Currently unavailable.|
|Operation Halloween Costume||Purchase for 100Halloween Candy in the Shop.|
|Flower Hairpin||Currently unavailable.|
|Cow Kigurumi||Purchase for 80Oranges in the Shop.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Eyeglasses||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Nath Summer Costume||Currently unavailable.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Poses||Receive randomly from the Regular Crate.|
|Ultimate Weapon||Play 10 games as Nath.|
|Ultimate Destruction||Use Nath's Another Ultimate Weapon with 200 or more stars.|
|All Systems Go||KO 3 players with Nath.|
|Rolling||▶️||Excuse me for the kick, circumstances dictate it...||すみません、手がないもので…|
|▶️||May I kick it?||蹴っていいですか？|
|▶️||I'll kick the dice.||サイコロ蹴りますね|
|Using a Card||▶️||So as to gain the upper hand...||状況を有利に…|
|▶️||I'm accustomed to handling these things.||こういうものの使い方は慣れています|
|▶️||I'll go on the offensive now.||さあ、攻めに出ますよ|
|▶️||I'll alter the situation with a card.||この状況、カードで動かします|
|Placing Trap||▶️||Here is a trap.||トラップです|
|▶️||I'm setting one here...||仕掛けます…|
|▶️||I'm very good at these.||得意ですから、こういうの|
|▶️||You'd better stay away from this.||近づくと危ないですよ|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||My fighting strength has been improved.||戦闘力アップ|
|▶️||If I must fight.||戦いになるというなら|
|▶️||I warn you: I'm stronger than ever.||今の私、強いですよ|
|▶️||Are you prepared?||覚悟はいいですか|
|Another Ultimate Weapon||▶️||This is my last resort.||奥の手です|
|Reviving||▶️||I'm resuming my duty.||行動再開|
|▶️||I can continue.||いけます|
|▶️||I'm not finished yet.||ここからです|
|▶️||All functions are back to normal.||機能回復しました|
|Revive Failed||▶️||I'm unable to continue my duty.||行動不能です|
|▶️||I'm still recovering.||まだ回復しませんか|
|▶️||I need some more time.||もう少しかかりそうです|
|▶️||This is frustrating.||もどかしいものですね|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||I'll attack you.||攻撃です|
|▶️||I'm coming at you.||仕掛けますよ|
|▶️||I'm doing this.||こちらからいきます|
|▶️||I've taken damage.||ダメージを受けました|
|▶️||Ugh, where did that come from...?||うっ、どこから…|
|▶️||Not an ideal development...||まずいですね…|
|Healing||▶️||I'm recovered now.||回復しました|
|▶️||With this, I can sustain myself for a while.||これでしばらくは行動可能です|
|▶️||I'm perfectly good to go.||これなら動けます|
|▶️||I've been saved.||助かりました|
|▶️||Am I getting blown away?||飛ばされるのですか？|
|▶️||This is completely unexpected...||想定外の自体…|
|▶️||Where am I landing...?||転移先は…|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Ugh, where did I get hit from...?||くっ、しばらくは行動不能です|
|▶️||I've been knocked out cold.||やられました|
|▶️||I never imagined getting cornered like this.||ここまで追い詰められるとは|
|▶️||I got the worst of it.||最悪の状況ですね|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||I'll be rid of you.||排除します|
|▶️||I'm going to challenge you.||バトルを挑みます|
|▶️||Here I come.||いきます|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Are you an enemy?||敵ですか|
|▶️||I'm ready to return fire.||迎え撃ちます|
|▶️||Challenge accepted. Come.||いいですよ、来なさい|
|Attacking||▶️||I'll shoot you.||撃ちます|
|▶️||I'm going to take you down.||落とします|
|▶️||I'm going to hit you.||当てます|
|Light Damage||▶️||I've been hit.||被弾しました|
|▶️||I can keep going.||この程度なら|
|▶️||Have I been hit?||当たった？|
|Heavy Damage||▶️||Severely damaged.||損傷甚大|
|▶️||I need to do something.||このままでは|
|▶️||No issues dodging that.||避けられます|
|▶️||Did you think you could hit me?||当たりなどしません|
|▶️||No trouble at all.||その程度なら|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||I have won the game.||勝利しました|
|▶️||Victory is mine.||私の勝ちですね|
|▶️||Let's move on to the next one.||次へ行きましょう|
|▶️||Well, next up is...||さて、次は…|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||A defeat...?||敗北…？|
|▶️||So I've lost the game, huh.||負けてしまったんですね|
|▶️||I can't move.||動けませんね|
|▶️||Oh my goodness.||なんということでしょう|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||I've gained stars.||スターを入手しました|
|▶️||So, should I gather these?||これを集めればいいのですか|
|▶️||What on earth are these?||これは一体|
|▶️||What are these stars for...?||スターとは…|
|Drop Panel||▶️||They slipped out.||こぼれてしまいました|
|▶️||Stars have been lost.||スター紛失|
|▶️||Should I not have lost them...?||なくしてはいけなかったのでしょうか…|
|▶️||I've lost them.||失ってしまいました|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||So it's a trap.||トラップですか|
|▶️||Am I in a... trap?||これは…トラップ|
|▶️||Someone got me.||やられました|
|▶️||Ugh... A trap?||くっ…罠？|
|Boss Panel||▶️||A large entity has been detected.||大きな反応があります|
|▶️||A gigantic... enemy?||巨大な…敵？|
|▶️||A large amount of energy has been detected.||このエネルギー反応は|
|▶️||One false move, and I'll be finished...||迂闊に動くとやられる…|
|Star Norma||▶️||It seems that I need to gather stars.||星を集めろということですか|
|▶️||Roger that. Commencing star gathering.||わかりました。スター収集を開始します。|
|▶️||Will I gather these objects?||この物体を集めるのですか？|
|▶️||Will I learn what these stars are for... if I have many of them?||スターとは…集めてみればわかるでしょうか|
|Wins Norma||▶️||Combat. Roger that.||戦闘ですね。わかりました。|
|▶️||I was born to fight.||私は戦うために生まれましたから|
|▶️||Yes, I'm commencing combat now.||ええ、それでは戦闘を始めます|
|▶️||Yes, I'll keep on fighting.||はい、何度でも戦います|
|Selecting Character||▶️||I'm Nath.||ナートです|
|▶️||I'd gladly join you if you'd like.||私で良ければご一緒します|
|▶️||Let's have a good game.||どうぞ、よろしく|
|▶️||With... me? Yes, certainly.||私と一緒に…ですか。はい、よろしくお願いします|
|Starting Game||▶️||It has begun.||始まりました|
|▶️||It's the start of the game.||スタートですね|
|▶️||Commencing my duty.||行動開始|
|▶️||All right... I'm going out.||では…いきます|
|Winning Game||▶️||We won the game... it seems.||勝利…ですか|
|▶️||I have achieved good results.||良い結果が残せました|
|▶️||The victory is ours. My hard work paid off, too.||勝利のようですね。私も頑張りましたから|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||We've gained a reward.||戦利品ですね|
|▶️||It pleases me that you've gained something good.||良いものが当たったようで何よりです|
|▶️||I'm not sure how to use that, so I entrust it to you.||私にはよくわかりませんので、あなたに託しますね|
|▶️||We don't seem to own any of that.||未所持のもののようですよ|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Yes.||はい|
|▶️||I'm happy for you.||良かったですね|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Very well.||ええ|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||No.||駄目です|
|Star Treasure||▶️||You're in luck.||運がいいですね|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's go, shall we?||いきましょう|
|▶️||Here I go.||いきます|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hello.||こんにちは|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Hmm...||ん…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That's wonderful.||素晴らしいです|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||......||……|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Isn't this a hyper card...||このハイパーカードは…|
|▶️||An enemy's card...?||敵のカード…？|
|▶️||I'll use whatever it takes to win...||使えるものであれば…|
|▶️||Whatever means are necessary...||何を使ってでも…|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. QP (any) (attacking)||▶️||A puppy... How cute...||犬…かわいい…|
|Vs. QP (any) (attacking)||▶️||Are you a stray?||野良犬ですか？|
|Defeat QP (any)||▶️||Would you like to come to my place?||うちに来ますか？|
|KO'd by QP (any)||▶️||That's one energetic puppy.||元気な犬ですね|
|Vs. Sora (any) (attacking)||▶️||I didn't expect to fight you again.||あなたと戦うことになるとは|
|Vs. Sora (any) (defending)||▶️||You're...||あなたは…|
|Defeat Sora (any)||▶️||It's my victory this time.||今回は私の勝ちですね。|
|KO'd by Sora (any)||▶️||You're as strong as before.||あなたはやはり強いですね|
|Vs. Star Breaker (attacking)||▶️||I must take you down here.||私はあなたを倒さなければならない|
|Vs. Star Breaker (defending)||▶️||I've just detected her.||この反応は|
|Defeat Star Breaker||▶️||I can't let you beat me again.||何度も負けるわけにはいきませんから|
|KO'd by Star Breaker||▶️||Ugh... Not again...||くっ…また…|
|Vs. Sora and Sham (Cuties) (attacking)||▶️||What on earth... are you two doing?||あなた達…何をしてるのですか|
|Vs. Sora and Sham (Cuties) (defending)||▶️||Sora, Sham... I demand an explanation.||ソラ、シャム…どういうことですか|
|Defeat Sora and Sham (Cuties)||▶️||I can tell you two enjoy what you're doing... I'm happy for you.||あなた達が楽しそうなのは伝わりました…良かったです|
|KO'd by Sora and Sham (Cuties)||▶️||You two are seizing the day... I'm envious.||生き生きとしていますね…羨ましいです|
|Randomly spoken if using a pet cosmetic||▶️||Would you like something to eat?||ご飯食べますか？|
|▶️||Aren't you sleepy?||眠くはありませんか？|
|▶️||Can I rub my cheek against yours?||頬ずりしてもいいですか？|
|▶️||Fufu, are you having fun?||ふふ、楽しいですか？|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Nath appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and .
- Nath's dice rolling animation is different from all other characters, as she does not have any arms to throw the dice with, and must kick them.
- Nath is 5th boss after Sora. in the game
- Nath's arms were removed after  's defection from the military. To prevent others from doing the same, they modified Nath and removed her arms, hooking her up to many more machines, to prevent her from ever have the freedom that led to Sora's defection.
- Nath's Hyper,  , is a reference that Nath is the attempted replacement of , who was considered the "Ultimate Weapon" and thus she is "Another Ultimate Weapon".
- Nath is named after the Beta Tauri star in the constellation Taurus. This star is also known as Elnath, which in Arabic, translates to "the butting".
- After being defeated by Sora, Nath is killed by .
- Nath's blank personality is not one of depression, rather one of acceptance that she will never be free or see the end of the war.
- Nath is in her mid-20s.
- Due to her remodeling, Nath constantly has high body temperature. This warmth makes her liked by animals.