Operation Halloween Costumes
Operation Halloween Costumes are a set of individual character accessories that were first introduced during the Operation Halloween event in 2019. For some characters, although the accessory can be purchased in the shop at any time of the year, the accessory is seasonal due to the fact that the Halloween Candy currency used to purchase it is only available during Halloween Events. For other characters, the accessory is seasonal as it has only been made available during events, and there is currently no means to unlock it.
Current Unlock Methods
This accessory's unlock methods vary between characters.
Group 1 - Nanako, Saki, Nath, Tomato and Mimyuu, Tequila, Ceoreparque, Miusaki, NoName, Kae, Kiriko, Mei, Natsumi, Nico, Arthur, Iru, Mira, Cuties, Islay, and Yuuki
- (Requires Seasonal Unlock) Purchase one for 100 Halloween Candy in the Shop.
Group 2 - Alte, Kyoko, Sherry, and Tsih
- No current unlock method. (Seasonal Unlock)
Past Unlock Methods (Group 1)
- During the Operation Halloween event, Halloween Candy could be obtained, allowing this accessory to be purchased.
- During the Trick and Treat (2020 Rerun) event, Halloween Candy could be obtained, allowing this accessory to be purchased.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 2)
- During the Operation Halloween event, the accessory could be unlocked by collecting 40 pumpkins, thereby meeting the event goal.
- The Halloween costume accessory for Alte is an in-game recreation of a commission done for Fruitbat discord member Altela by Coffgirl one year before on October 23, 2018. The original post can be seen here.