|This article is about the Orange unit color. For the currency, see Oranges.|
The Orange color is a Unit Color cosmetic that was first introduced in Version 1.5, with the introduction of Unit Colors. The color is non-seasonal, meaning it can be unlocked at any time of the year.
Current Unlock Methods
- Purchase the Basic Color Pack in the in-game shop for any owned character. Once purchased, the Orange color, Blue color, Green color, and Yellow color will be unlocked for that character.
- The price of the Basic Color Pack varies depending on the character it is being purchased for.
- It costs 1500 for , , , and .
- It costs 7000 for , , , , , , , , , and .
- It costs 15000 for , , , and .
- It costs 1000 for DLC characters, bonus characters, and .
- The Orange color has been added as an equippable color for every new character since the original release of the color.
- This color appears as pink when equipped on the Mousse Poppo Costume, likely because its base color is already orange.
Update history for this color does not include each time Orange was added for new characters, as they are added the moment a new character is released.