Peat is a character with excellent stats, featuring a increase in every combat stat and a reduced revive stat. As a result of these stats, Peat is very effective in combat having both the ability to deal damage and avoid or defend against it. Additionally, his lowered requirement for revive rolls lets him get back into the fray in the event that he is KO'd by an opponent. With favorable rolls, Peat can last for quite awhile against weaker opponents, while dealing a substantial amount of damage in return.
Unfortunately, the main downside to Peat is that even with his excellent combat and recovery stats, he suffers from having an abysmally low health stat similar to that of. This stat greatly reduces his ability to sustain combat, and the player should avoid fights that will quickly drain Peat's health. Even having a favorable defense roll will result in Peat being stripped of a third of his health at a minimum and an unfavorable evasion rolls may lead to an instant KO. This weakness is further compounded by stage hazards from field events and damaging traps like , which affect Peat far greater than most character.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 after beating QP Episode 2, Suguri Episode 3, Marc Episode 1, or Kai Episode 4, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
- +Great combat stats
- +Powerful Hyper
- +Quick revives from low REC stat
- -Very low HP depletes quickly
- -Susceptible to
- -Highly susceptible to indirect damage such as traps and field events
- -Hyper's reliance on hand size hinders usage of other useful cards
Peat's Hyper is Blue Crow the Second. When used, the player gains ATK and DEF but gains -EVD equal to the number of cards in the player's hand.
For the purposes of this card, the number of cards the player has in their hand is determined before Blue Crow the Second is removed from the hand, meaning the Hyper itself is counted.
Blue Crow the Second is a powerful, stat-boosting Hyper that provides a large boost to attack and defense at the cost of evasion. The additional stats are added based off the number of cards in the player's hand at the time of activation. The Hyper does count itself before use, thus if the player has no other card, the Hyper has a minimum gain of +1 attack and defense and lose 1 evasion. The Hyper can be used both offensively and defensively, but care must be taken, as the drop in evasion combined with Peat's low health necessitates using defense against enemy attacks when the Hyper is active.
The Hyper itself enables Peat to easily overpower most opponents and is an excellent tool to protect Peat's small health stat. As the effect scales with the number of cards in the player's hand, it's advised to continually draw cards throughout the course of the game, for maximum effectiveness. Ideally, the player will have a full hand of cards, however under specific conditions, the Hyper can be activated with a hand of 4, giving the player a massive gain of +4 attack and defense and -4 evasion. The Hyper also benefits from it's cheap star price and low activation level.The main downside to this Hyper is that relies heavily on the presence of cards. A full hand can be easily attained against opponents like or on Boards with , but can be stifled by cards that cause Peat to discard cards such as . The other more obvious pitfall too the Hyper is the loss of evasion, which can result in KO if Peat is low on health and fails to KO the opponent.
- Playing As Peat
- While Peat has amazing stats his low HP makes it important to not get overconfident. Try to avoid unnecessary battles and preserve his HP as much as possible.
- On the other hand his low REC allows Peat to take more risks during combat, allowing him to recover quickly from a KO and potentially turn the tables on his opponent. Depending on the situation he could try evading moderately high attack rolls to preserve HP or switch to a more aggressive playstyle when he's behind on stars.
- is preferred for recovering HP as , and favor characters with higher HP.
- Cards like , , and do not only help with drawing Peat's Hyper but also boost its power by increasing the number of cards in his hand.
- Because lowers Peat's EVD, it should only be used when above 1 HP or when it's certain that his opponent will not survive his attack.
- can help protect Peat's HP against field events and non-battle cards while also serving as an additional card in hand for .
- can be combined with to greatly increase the odds of winning a battle as long as Peat is at 2 or 3 HP. Because of the high cost it's best to rely on to get into play.
- While can boost Peat's attack and can help him survive at low HP, battle cards that increase DEF should be avoided as they could be used by his opponents to survive against and are not very helpful for Peat due to his low HP.
- Although can potentially be used to have Peat end up with 6 or more cards in hand for one turn, using it is a risky gamble as there's no guarantee that he'll draw , while could also be used against him to temporarily reduce the cards in his hand to 0 and in the worst case steal his Hyper.
- Playing Against Peat
- Cards that lower Peat's HP like , and can be used to bring Peat down to 1 HP, making it easier to take him out while preventing him from using his Hyper to the best effect.
- In the same vein attacking Peat while he's at 1 HP will not allow him to use in defense as it would lower his EVD. Be aware of his low REC as if he recovers from his KO quick enough he could potentially use his Hyper in retaliation once he catches up.
- Cards like and can reduce the number of cards in Peat's hand, potentially rendering his Hyper useless.
- and can help survive against while being less useful in the hands of Peat.
- is one of the best battle cards against Peat and will usually also leave him at a disadvantage due to his low HP.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
In Co-op mode, Peat's REC stat is increased from 4 to 5, due to her base ATK of +1. Peat's passive and Hyper do not change.
Peat's passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
Peat's base stats give him 26 starting stars and a markup of +35% at shops.
|Using a Card||▶️||I'll go with this one!||こいつを使う！|
|▶️||It's time for this one!||使っていいんだな！|
|▶️||Talk about handy!||便利なもんだな！|
|▶️||I choose this card!||このカードだ！|
|Placing Trap||▶️||I hate stuff like this, but oh well...||間怠（まだる）っこしいが…|
|▶️||So I put this down here like this, right?||こいつは伏せればいいんだな|
|▶️||This is a good match for a dumbass.||間抜け相手には丁度いい|
|▶️||Let's see which jackass will fall for this.||馬鹿が引っかかりな！|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I always use all I've got.||出し惜しみはしない！|
|▶️||I was saving it for this time!||とっておきだ！|
|▶️||You're surprised, right!?||驚かせてやる！|
|▶️||This will bring me victory!||奥の手だ！|
|Blue Crow the Second||▶️||I'll settle this!||決着をつける！|
|Reviving||▶️||Time to get back up!||さぁ再開だ！|
|▶️||It's my turn to get the other guys!||反撃開始だ！|
|▶️||I'm ready to go again!||再始動だ！|
|▶️||Giving up isn't an option!||リタイアはしない！|
|Revive Failed||▶️||The re-ignition failed!?||再始動失敗か！？|
|▶️||Blasted, I need to start up again!||くそっ、動け！|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||Eat this!||くらえ！|
|Field Damage||▶️||You got me!||やられた！|
|▶️||Where did that come from!?||どこから撃たれた！？|
|▶️||I was hit!?||被弾した！？|
|Healing||▶️||Okay, I'm patched up.||良し直った|
|▶️||I had a good break.||これで一安心だ|
|▶️||Keep going for me, buddy.||持ちこたえてくれよ|
|▶️||Sorry, Blue Crow...||すまんな、ブルークロウ|
|Warping||▶️||Ugh, getting blown off course!||くっ、飛ばされる|
|▶️||Where will I end up!?||どこに飛ばす気だ！？|
|▶️||What's going on!?||何が起きている！？|
|▶️||I lost control over my plane!||操縦が効かん！|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||I crashed!?||落とされただと！？|
|▶️||Ugh, got blown off...||くっ、墜落する！|
|▶️||I've got to make a crash landing!||一旦不時着する！|
|▶️||Man, I need new plating again...||また板金かよ…|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||Fight me!||勝負だ！|
|▶️||I'll shoot you down!||撃ち落としてやる！|
|▶️||I'm behind you!||後ろを取った！|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||I'm all set to intercept!||迎え撃つ！|
|▶️||You'd better know your limit!||身の程知らずだな！|
|▶️||I'm sniping you down!||狙い撃つ！|
|▶️||Just try and dodge!||避（よ）けてみるんだな！|
|▶️||I got hit!?||被弾か！？|
|▶️||You won't get away with this!||やりやがったな！|
|▶️||That freaking hurts!||痛ってぇ！|
|Evading||▶️||That won't work!||甘いっ！|
|▶️||I can dodge that!||当たるかよ！|
|▶️||I can see your moves!||見えてるぞ！|
|▶️||That was freaking close!||あぶねーな！|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||You may come and challenge me again!||出直してきな！|
|▶️||Don't blame me for winning!||恨むなよ！|
|▶️||Victory is mine!||俺の勝ちだ！|
|▶️||You're the loser!||お前の負けだな！|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||This is ridiculous!||馬鹿な！|
|▶️||You were just lucky!||まぐれだ！|
|▶️||This can't be happening...||こんなはずでは…|
|▶️||I got... defeated...||俺が…負けた…|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||So far so good.||順調だな|
|▶️||I got a bonus!||ボーナスだな！|
|▶️||I'm taking these.||もらっておこう|
|▶️||What's this worth?||こいつはいくらになるんだ？|
|Drop Panel||▶️||What the!?||なんだと！？|
|▶️||What just happened!?||なんだってんだ！|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||Who did this!?||誰がやった！|
|▶️||I screwed up!?||しくじったか！？|
|▶️||I'm such an idiot!||馬鹿だろ！|
|▶️||How dumb am I!?||間抜けじゃねえか！|
|Boss Panel||▶️||Another enemy!?||新手か！？|
|▶️||Having one more enemy makes no difference to me.||あいつもまとめて相手してやる！|
|▶️||I'm supposed to shoot that big ass down too, aren't I?||あのデカブツも落とせばいいんだな|
|Star Norma||▶️||I just need to gather stars, right?||星を集めればいいんだな|
|▶️||Looks like a tedious job to me.||地味な仕事だな|
|▶️||This is going to be a hassle.||面倒な仕事だ|
|▶️||I'll grab all the stars out there.||あるだけ持ってきてやるよ|
|Wins Norma||▶️||Simple and clear!||分かりやすいな！|
|▶️||No matter how many, I'll just take them all down!||何機だろうとやってやる！|
|▶️||How many more should I shoot down?!||あと何機落とせばいい！？|
|▶️||It's time to make a new record!||スコア更新といくか！|
|Selecting Character||▶️||It's game time for us, Blue Crow!||出番のようだな、ブルークロウ！|
|▶️||You can count on us.||任せてもらおう|
|▶️||We are good to go.||準備はできている|
|▶️||Let's see what my new equipment is like!||新装備を試させてもらう！|
|Starting Game||▶️||Let's hit the sky, Blue Crow!||さぁ行くぞ、ブルークロウ！|
|▶️||Let's do this, Blue Crow!||始めるか、ブルークロウ！|
|Winning Game||▶️||No sweat!||余裕だな！|
|▶️||I always deserve to win.||勝利は俺にこそ相応しい|
|▶️||I'm number one.||俺がナンバーワンだ|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||A new piece of equipment.||新装備だな|
|▶️||Guess I'll use that.||使ってみるか|
|▶️||Guess I'll try this.||試してみるか|
|▶️||I didn't have this one.||これは持っていないな|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||オーケー|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yeah.||ああ|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||Nah.||いいや|
|Bad Prize||▶️||This sucks.||最悪だな|
|Star Treasure||▶️||I like that!||こいつはいいな！|
|Neutral Prize||▶️||What the...?||何だ…？|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's go, Blue Crow!||行くぞ、ブルークロウ！|
|▶️||I'm counting on you.||頼んだぞ|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hey!||やぁ！|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Crap...||くそ…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That's the best!||最高だな！|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Oh no!||なんてことだ！|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||This isn't my thing, but oh well!||俺の性には合わないが！|
|▶️||No other choice!||やむを得んっ！|
|▶️||This isn't the best card, but whatever!||大したカードじゃないが！|
|▶️||I'll use whatever I can!||使えるものは使う！|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Marc||▶️||Your flying's all over the place as always.||相変わらず不細工な飛び方だ|
|Defeat Marc||▶️||You should give up on being a pilot!||君に飛行士は向いていない！|
|▶️||I see you've improved. See you again!||腕を上げたな、また会おう！|
|KO'd by Marc||▶️||I'll win next time... You'll regret this!||次こそは勝つ…覚えてろ！|
|KO'd by Marc 2+ times||▶️||Another defeat... Why!?||また負けた…なぜだ！|
|Defeat Fernet/Hime/Krilalaris||▶️||Stay low-profile, young lady.||大人しくしてるんだな、お嬢さん|
|Defeat Tomomo (any)||▶️||Stay low-profile... uh... young lady?||大人しくしてるんだな…えっと、お嬢さん|
|Defeat Sherry||▶️||Um... My apologies.||あ…すみません|
|KO'd by the same unit/boss(?) twice||▶️||I lost... Again...||また…負けたのか|
|KO'd by the same unit/boss(?) 3+ times||▶️||Why... can't I win?||なぜ…勝てない|
|Use Extend||▶️||Well, just for safety's sake.||まあ、念のためだ！|
|Vs. Sherry/Kyoko/Kiriko/Sham (attacking)||▶️||It's against my policy to fight ladies, but...!||婦女子と戦うのは不本意だが…！|
|KO'd by Poppo/Mimyuu/Tomato/Nanako||▶️||I lost to a brat like that...!||こんなガキンチョに…！|
|Level up while in or taking the lead||▶️||I'm at the top!||俺がトップのようだな！|
|Vs. Cast Off Kyousuke||▶️||I'll fix you into a decent human!||性根（しょうね）を叩き直してやる|
|Vs. Kae/Aru (Scramble)/Mio (defending)||▶️||How shameless...!||破廉恥な…！|
|Defeat Seagull||▶️||You're not fast enough yet!||お前はまだ速さが足りない！|
|Vs. Shifu Robot/Flying Castle||▶️||Out of my way, you big ass!||邪魔だ、デカブツ！|
|Vs. Big Poppo||▶️||Are you... that brat?||ガキン…チョ？|
|Use Gentleman's Battle||▶️||I challenge you to a battle!||君に決闘を申し込む！|
|Vs. Poppo (any)||▶️||Grem... lin!?||グレム…リン！？|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Peat appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and . He also appears in the artwork for and .
- Peat is a pilot who operates the Blue Crow in a guild, and is Flying Red Barrel. 's rival in
- Peat is the only character besides  to be able to appear in all 5 stages of Flying Red Barrel.
- Peat is the second youngest member of the guild behind  .
Update History[edit source]