Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Peat
- While Peat has amazing stats his low HP makes it important to not get overconfident. Try to avoid unnecessary battles and preserve his HP as much as possible.
- On the other hand his low REC allows Peat to take more risks during combat, allowing him to recover quickly from a KO and potentially turn the tables on his opponent. Depending on the situation he could try evading moderately high attack rolls to preserve HP or switch to a more aggressive playstyle when he's behind on stars.
- is preferred for recovering HP as , and favor characters with higher HP.
- Cards like , and do not only help with drawing Peat's Hyper but also boost its power by increasing the number of cards in his hand.
- Because lowers Peat's EVD, it should only be used when above 1 HP or when it's certain that his opponent will not survive his attack.
- can help protect Peat's HP against field events and non-battle cards while also serving as an additional card in hand for .
- can be combined with to greatly increase the odds of winning a battle as long as Peat is at 2 or 3 HP. Because of the high cost it's best to rely on to get into play.
- While can boost Peat's attack and can help him survive at low HP, battle cards that increase DEF should be avoided as they could be used by his opponents to survive against and are not very helpful for Peat due to his low HP.
- Although can potentially be used to have Peat end up with 6 or more cards in hand for one turn, using it is a risky gamble as there's no guarantee that he'll draw , while could also be used against him to temporarily reduce the cards in his hand to 0 and in the worst case steal his Hyper.
- Playing Against Peat
- Cards that lower Peat's HP like , and can be used to bring Peat down to 1 HP, making it easier to take him out while preventing him from using his Hyper to the best effect.
- In the same vein attacking Peat while he's at 1 HP will not allow him to use in defense as it would lower his EVD. Be aware of his low REC as if he recovers from his KO quick enough he could potentially use his Hyper in retaliation once he catches up.
- Cards like and can reduce the number of cards in Peat's hand, potentially rendering his Hyper useless.
- and can help survive against while being less useful in the hands of Peat.
- is one of the best battle cards against Peat and will usually also leave him at a disadvantage due to his low HP.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]