Pigformations are a set of individual character accessories that were first introduced during the Beware Pigformation event in 2019. The accessory is seasonal as it has only been made available during events.
Current Unlock Methods
This accessory's unlock methods vary between characters.
Group 1 - QP, Yuki, Aru, Suguri, Hime, Sora, Fernet, Peat, Kai, Poppo, Tomomo, Chicken, Robo Ball, Seagull, Store Manager, Shifu Robot, Flying Castle, Syura, Nanako, QP (Dangerous), Saki, Kyousuke, Krilalaris, Kae, Alte, Kyoko, Poppo (Mixed), Sham, Sherry, Sora (Military), Star Breaker, Sweet Breaker, Aru (Scramble), Nath, Tomato & Mimyuu, Kiriko, NoName, Ceoreparque, Miusaki, Yuki (Dangerous), Tomomo (Casual), Suguri (Ver.2), Tsih, Tequila, Mei, Natsumi, Nico, Arthur, Iru, Mira, Cuties, Yuuki, Islay, Mio, Suguri (46 Billion Years), Sumika, Ellie, Lulu, Marc (Pilot), Alicianrone, Teotoratta, Arnelle, Maynie, Chris, Kyupita, Halena, Cook, Lone Rider, and Merchant
Group 2 - Marc
- No current unlock method. (Seasonal Unlock)
Past Unlock Methods (Group 1)
- During the Beware Pigformation event, the accessories could be purchased in the shop for 1 Pig Heart each.
- During the Beware Pigformation (2021 Rerun) event, the accessories could be unlocked using the same unlock method.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 2)
- During the Beware Pigformation event, the accessory could be unlocked by purchasing all Pigformation accessories found in the shop, thereby meeting the event goal.
- During the Beware Pigformation (2021 Rerun) event, the accessory could be unlocked using the same unlock method (excluding Lone Rider and Merchant).
- Pigformation can be unlocked even if the character is not unlocked.