Learn to Swim with the best teacher!
- The goal of the event is to defeat bosses in Co-op Mode, including the special summer-themed boss . This event features a global counter, which will go down upon defeating any Co-op boss. However, defeating Swimming Coach will make the global counter go down quicker.
Swimming Coach is the unique Co-op Mode boss for the Pool Party event. It has 150 HP, and has a statline of +2 ATK, +2 DEF and -1 EVD. Unlike other Co-op Bosses, it does not roam the field, but appears in the background instead. However, it summons a large amount of minions, and takes damage for each summon. It can still be fought through Boss panels and hit with out-of-battle damage as well. Swimming Coach has the following passives:
- If there are less than 5 minions on the field, use every 2 chapters.
- If there is no minion on the field, use .
- If there are less than 2 minions on the field, use .
- (Hyper Difficulty) Cannot be damaged in battle.
This event features a global counter on the main menu of the game. As Swimming Coach takes damage in online games, its global health decreases. Global health will also decrease upon defeating any other Co-op boss, but this is only half as effective as defeating Swimming Coach. Starting at 5 million HP, once a certain amount of damage is dealt, new items are unlocked for all players.
Note that players must fight Swimming Coach at least once during the event before global counter rewards can be received at the main menu. It is possible to obtain all unlocked rewards from the global counter for as long as the event is active.
|Name||Status||Global Counter Milestone|
|Pool Party intro cutscene||New||5,000,000|
|Orange Cocktail Dice||New||4,000,000|
|Swimming Coach Hyper difficulty||New||2,000,000|
|Beach Accessory (Mio)||New||1,000,000|
|Pool Party ending cutscene, artwork, and plate backgrounds||New||0|
|Tomomo Summer Costume||New|
|Yuki Summer Costume|
|Kai Summer Costume|
There are some cosmetics with specific unlock requirements, separate from the event goal and random drop table.
|Sunglasses||New / Returning||Received for the currently played character upon winning a game in Co-op Mode (singleplayer or online). Received for a random character if sunglasses for the currently played character are already owned.|