Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Saki
- Under the right circumstances, Norma level 2 instead of the usual 3. It is by no means a "must have" but can be useful if its the player's starting card. can work well with Saki's hyper as the player will be able to start using her hyper at
- is advisable to boost Saki's evasion stat in case of massive attacks from either opponents or panels.
- can be used to force your opponent to activate your . Alternatively, you can use it at yourself to detonate it against nearby opponents.
- Playing Against Saki
- With Saki's low health stat and sole reliance on her evasion, most battle cards are the best counters to Saki as they will not improve her combat ability much and will help the player KO her if she rolls poorly.
- is an excellent counter card to Saki, as she relies on the element of surprise regarding the contents of her hand and thus her traps.
- and are brutal against Saki as they can help her lose her hyper before she has the chance to set it. The former may also give the player her hyper, which can play out poorly for the opponent. and can also be used, but carry the inherent danger of Saki being able to use them to trick the player since they are trap cards.
- and Kyoko's hyper both will prevent Saki's hyper from activating and are thus excellent counters.
- Despite helping Saki, it could also be used to activate her prematurely.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]