Saki's hyper can be very potent. Therefore, it is recommended to go forpanels until she has it. panels should naturally still be given high priority, as Saki can't always depend on her Hyper to generate stars. She would do well to include in her deck cards that supplement her defense, due to lackluster stats.
- Playing As Saki
- Due to Saki's frail stats, it's highly advised to bring defensive cards. and can thwart attempts to hurt Saki; can do similarly as well as help Saki survive against encounters. and can nullify other units stats while only causing Saki to lose EVD.
- can be used to force an opponent to activate . However, it can also be used by another player in order to activate before it builds up enough damage to KO.
- Trap cards that can benefit players such as and can be used to fool other players who may avoid them in fear of it being .
- Playing Against Saki
- Card control such as , , and can cause Saki to lose her hyper before she's able to set it, and can take away defensive cards, leaving her vulnerable.
- and Kyoko's hyper, both will prevent Saki's hyper from activating; however, the former is unreliable, along with being max 1.
- Characters with offensive statlines such as can bully Saki very easily if she lacks defensive battle cards.