Santa Scramble Costumes
Santa Scramble Costumes are a set of individual character accessories that were first introduced during the Santa Scramble event in 2018. For some characters, although the accessory can be purchased in the shop at any time of the year, the accessory is seasonal due to the fact that the Christmas Wreaths currency used to purchase it is only available during Christmas Events. For other characters, the accessory is seasonal as it has only been made available during events, and there is currently no means to unlock it.
Current Unlock Methods
This accessory's unlock methods vary between characters.
Group 1 - Alte, Flying Castle, Fernet, Kai, Kyoko, Marc, Nanako, Peat, and Syura
- (Requires Seasonal Unlock) Purchase one for 50 Christmas Wreaths in the Shop.
Group 2 - Aru, Aru (Scramble), Arthur, and Nico
- No current unlock method. (Seasonal Unlock)
Past Unlock Methods (Group 1)
- During the Santa Scramble event, Christmas Wreaths could be obtained, allowing this accessory to be purchased.
- During the Santa Scramble (2019 Rerun) event, Christmas Wreaths were once again obtainable.
- In Version 2.7.1, the Xmas Wreaths Extended period allowed Christmas Wreaths to be obtained until the end of the year.
- During the Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle! - Returns (2020 Rerun) event, Christmas Wreaths were once again obtainable.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 2)
- During the Santa Scramble event, the accessory could be unlocked as the final global counter reward.
- During the Santa Scramble (2019 Rerun) event, the accessories could be unlocked using the same unlock method.