Effect[edit | edit source]
Sham's Hyper is Delta Field. When used, all units except the player will roll natural 1s for all dice rolls for 1 chapter.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Delta Field, if timed properly, can be used to great effect in a variety of ways. Similar to, the card enables the player to control the opponents' next actions at a relatively affordable price, but also features the added bonus of making the opponent extremely vulnerable in the process. The Hyper also essentially removes all the power from effects that grant additional dice such as , , and the field event, as a result of forcing 1s. As to be expected, the effect enables a variety of both offensive and defensive tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Causing the lead player to land on a panel at low health resulting in the player likely being KO'd
- Use the Hyper before fighting an opponent for a high chance of surviving the battle, as the opponent needs to have at least +3 ATK to be able to do more than 1 damage to Sham
- Slowing the opponent to prevent them from getting to their panel or for the player to catch them
- Force the opponent to land on panel for a small star loss
- Force an opponent to land on a panel so that the player can attack them to land on that Home panel
- Force KO'd opponents to fail their next revive roll, stalling them for a little longer
The main downside to Delta Field is that it is only powerful at opportune moments, and is solely based on the opponents' movement/luck. As the Hyper's effect does not deal damage, or increase Sham's stats, it is critical that the player times the effect perfectly or its effect will be wasted and have very little impact. The Hyper is also specifically vulnerable to cards likeand , as the most recently used card will take precedence.