Sham's Hyper is Delta Field. When used, all units except the player will roll natural 1s for all dice rolls for 1 chapter.
Delta Field is a powerful card that can be used in a variety of both offensive and defensive tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Causing other players to land on a panel, very often leading to death or at least a massive hit.
- Use the Hyper before fighting an opponent for a high chance of surviving and either KO'ing or dealing heavy damage to an opponent, especially when paired with a battle card like
- Slowing an opponent to prevent them from getting to their panel, for a player player to catch them, or to allow Sham to roll away from the player.
- Force an opponent to land on panel for a small star loss
- Force an opponent to land on a panel that Sham wants to land on to allow Sham to fight them safely for the panel.
- Force KO'd opponents to fail their next revive roll, stalling them for a little longer
The main downside to Delta Field is that it is only powerful at specific moments. Due to only lasting 1 turn Sham must be able to take advantage of the effect on the same turn as it is used, meaning Sham can potentially roll unluckily and fail to make use of the intended use of the hyper. The Hyper is also vulnerable to being played around from cards like, which will allow the target to reach a different panel, and and 's hyper, which will override the effect. Sham must also be aware of field events that can affect movement such as and and ensure her hyper will still be effective if they activate while the effect is still active.