This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
- Playing As Sham
- Landing on panels should take priority for Sham if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and can be used instead of due to Sham's low HP stat.
- Sham's flexible defensive stats means they can be paired with any manner of DEF or EVD boosting battle cards such as .
- can be used to temporarily give Sham the same stats as during a battle.
- is relatively essential as Sham is based around her Hyper and board control, thus the player should try to use any method to find her Hyper.
- If playing against another player using , may be used to force the player to land on a panel.
- can be used to summon a boss, which Sham can then force other players to land on using her Hyper. Because the player will be forced to roll 1s during the boss battle, they are very likely to either be knocked out or suffer serious damage. This tactic is especially effective when two or more of the other players are lined up to step on a boss tile, making it very possible for Sham to KO everyone else in the game just by using once.
- Playing Against Sham
- and are both hard counters against Sham, as both of their Hypers have effects that directly counter and override Sham's Hyper.
- Persistent assaults will quickly deplete Sham's health if the player rolls poorly.
- Cards such as , , and can easily rob Sham of her Hyper.
- and can be used to prevent you from triggering a forced battle panel, but the latter is riskier.