- Starts the game and revives with only 2 HP.
- -1 ATK for 3 turns after revival.
- Heal 1 HP every 3 chapters while alive if HP is not full.
Shifu Robot is the character with the best REC stat (tied with), instantly reviving the next turn after being taken down. It sports a balanced stat line, with an increased ATK stat, decent HP and reduced EVD stat, allowing it to perform relatively well in battles. It also automatically heals 1 HP every 3 chapters, allowing it to sustain itself relatively well. The caveat to all these advantages is that it revives and starts the match at 2 HP, leaving it very vulnerable and susceptible to a downward spiral of repeated bullying when at low HP.
These traits make Shifu Robot very frail and vulnerable at low HP, yet also make Shifu Robot decently difficult to take down when at high HP, allowing it to pick and choose its battles with almost unparalleled self-sustain. At low HP, the player will need to avoidpanels and other players as much as possible, turning to any healing options such as panels, its passive, or healing cards like or . Once at full HP, Shifu Robot can then decide to to go for either Stars or Wins Norma as the situation requires, taking panels and challenging opponents with little risk of running out of HP in the long run.
- +Above average HP and ATK
- +Has the best REC stat in the game
- +Hyper is able to last for multiple chapters
- -Always reviving at 2 HP with -1 ATK makes it prone to being repeatedly bullied
- -Below average EVD makes it even harder to survive at low HP
- -Hyper causes it to be at low HP even more frequently