This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Shifu Robot
- Healing cards are imperative here, as having full health is crucial for Turbo Charged. , , , & are all good choices for a Shifu Robot deck.
- & are excellent defensive options to help stay alive.
- helps you reach a Home Panel much faster in order to heal up.
- & are also excellent options. Tactical Retreat excels in the early game, while Shield Counter is potent in the late game.
- can revive Shifu Robot to full HP next turn, instead of just 1 HP.
- Playing Against Shifu Robot
- If the player is able to pursue Shifu Robot in the early chapters of the game, when it is still at low HP, the player can KO it for 2 easy wins.
- is highly effective against Shifu Robot. Not only does it make it unable to use its Hyper, it also sets it up to get bullied multiple times in a row by other characters.
- and are brutal against a Shifu Robot that has used its Hyper previously.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]